Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recording Sections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
domer

domer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Recording Sections Empty
PostSubject: Recording Sections   Recording Sections Empty1/9/2011, 08:07

Hello Guy,

I just purchased PCLC and have been searching for a feature with little luck. Does PCLC have the ability to record sections at the end of heats (segments)? My club races a modified round robin where each group of drivers (determined by qualifying) alternates heats instead of racing straight through. PCLC handles this very nicely, but I don't see the option to record each driver's track section so that they know how where to put their car when they are back on the track for their next segment, and to also use as a tiebreaker in the event of a tie.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Recording Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recording Sections   Recording Sections Empty1/9/2011, 10:04

Hello , in the menu "Race Control" click on "view heats data"

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
domer

domer

Recording Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recording Sections   Recording Sections Empty2/9/2011, 00:00

Hi,

I'm looking at "View Heats Data" under "Race Control", but I don't see anywhere to enter sections. I should be able to enter sections for drivers as they sit out a segment from here?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Recording Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recording Sections   Recording Sections Empty2/9/2011, 13:05

ok now i understand your question,
there is no option to record each driver's track section to that they know how where to put their the car, you have to do it yourself by puting a mark on the track, other club like BSC (in Belgium) put a colored flag on each car places.
Back to top Go down
domer

domer

Recording Sections Empty
PostSubject: Just had an idea!   Recording Sections Empty2/9/2011, 16:02

From the "update" screen you have the ability to add fractions of laps. This can be used to record sections with one exception. Instead of drivers putting their cars back on the section that they came off of in the last segment, they would put their cars back to the start/finish line since their last section on the track will be carried forward by the program in the total laps. Do you see any problems with this? Also, if this works, maybe you can create an option that makes the "Update" screen automatically pop up after a segment is complete so the sections (lap fractions) can be recorded?

Also, let me thank you for the excellent support you provide for your program, it is very much appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Recording Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recording Sections   Recording Sections Empty13/9/2011, 17:25

domer wrote:
From the "update" screen you have the ability to add fractions of laps. This can be used to record sections with one exception. Instead of drivers putting their cars back on the section that they came off of in the last segment, they would put their cars back to the start/finish line since their last section on the track will be carried forward by the program in the total laps. Do you see any problems with this?

No problem it will work cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recording Sections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recording Sections   Recording Sections Empty

Back to top Go down

Recording Sections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pc Lap Counter :: General-
Jump to: