Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Falcon Raceway

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-04-08

Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup Empty
PostSubject: Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup   Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup Empty27/4/2012, 14:52

Hi,

After running PCLapcounter last night, we had a little problem of cars entering the pits, regeristing on the pc as in pits, then not leaving them when they did ? and such then not counting laps, or not clearing drive thru penalties and then getting BLACK Flagged and being out of the race.

One thought I had is that it is do with the extra sensor that we have on our PitPro.

So does the Base of the PitPro need to be the PIT IN ? and the extra sensor the PIT OUT ?

Currently we have them the other way around as SSDC does not worry what way they are

as this it the way it seemed to work if I manualy enter cars to the pits in a different order over the sensors?

Apart from this little hickup everthing else seemed to work nicely.

Michael

Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup   Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup Empty27/4/2012, 23:00

I don't know if this will answer to your question but Pc Lap Counter only work with the PitPro deluxe (which come with the pit out sensor).
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
The Falcon Raceway

PostSubject: Re: Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup   Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup Empty28/4/2012, 00:47

That sort of does Very Happy

So is the extra sensor that the delux pitpro come with act as the exit ?

I will swap mine around as I had the extra sensor as pit in, as in ssdc didn't seem to matter

Looking good so far though with another race night in 2 weeks to test it out some more

Thanks
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup   Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup Empty28/4/2012, 01:52

the extra sensor that come with the pitpro delux is not fixed to work as "exit" , in fact the 2 sensors send exactly the same information to the computer (pit pro just send a information to say that car# have crossed over a sensor but it not tell on which sensor).
According to your explanation i think that your extra sensor is not working good.
Back to top Go down
The Falcon Raceway

PostSubject: Re: Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup   Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup Empty28/4/2012, 02:26

Ok thats got me stumped then as it works fine with SSDC so it would seem the sensors are working

One thought do I need the box ticked in general settings that says my system detects pit in ?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup   Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup Empty28/4/2012, 12:26

Yes in the general settings "my system detects pitin" must be ticked.
Back to top Go down
Philip Pritchard

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup   Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup Empty24/3/2023, 01:52

I think we have had a similar issue recently...

Every time the cars left the Pit lane as they past the second detector they got a "track call" again. It was suggested it might be pit lane speeding... but I think more likely I have unchecked the "my system generate Pit In" I'll check tomorrow....otherwise I'll post again to see if anyone else had similar issues?
Back to top Go down
Philip Pritchard

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup   Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup Empty24/3/2023, 02:04

I think we have had a similar issue recently...

Every time the cars left the Pit lane as they past the second detector they got a "track call" again. It was suggested it might be pit lane speeding... but I think more likely I have unchecked the "my system generate Pit In" I'll check tomorrow....otherwise I'll post again to see if anyone else had similar issues?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup   Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup Empty

Back to top Go down

Using PCLapcounter with Pit Pro on SSD PBPro SH setup
Page 1 of 1