Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PitPro Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denney

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PitPro Questions Empty
PostSubject: PitPro Questions   PitPro Questions Empty20/6/2012, 15:46

Hey Guy. Me again.

I received my PitPro yesterday and until I get the parts required for the Phidget setup, I want to use it normally. I have tried it out and have a couple of questions.

1. Is there a way to have the pit lane speed limit enforced? It's very hard to judge the speed you're going in a pit lane that's almost 6 metres long! SSDC enforces the speed limit by slowing your car down to the requested speed. That's how I thought PC Lap Counter would work but apparently not.

2. On my long pit lane, you can coast the car along the pit lane and it will refuel all the time. I thought it would only refuel your car when you were in pit lane with zero throttle. I can coast slowly from one end to the other and refuel almost half a tank! Is there a way to stop this?

Other than those 2 issues, the pit lane feature works great. Took me ages to figure out why I was getting a black flag when leaving the pits though (speeding in pits apparently).
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PitPro Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PitPro Questions   PitPro Questions Empty20/6/2012, 17:34

Denney wrote:

1. Is there a way to have the pit lane speed limit enforced? It's very hard to judge the speed you're going in a pit lane that's almost 6 metres long! SSDC enforces the speed limit by slowing your car down to the requested speed. That's how I thought PC Lap Counter would work but apparently not.
I made it for O2 but it's not yet available for the C7042, at this moment you can only specify the max throttle value allowed into the pit lane and if driver exceed the limit he receive a stop & go penalty.

Denney wrote:

2. On my long pit lane, you can coast the car along the pit lane and it will refuel all the time. I thought it would only refuel your car when you were in pit lane with zero throttle. I can coast slowly from one end to the other and refuel almost half a tank! Is there a way to stop this?
Which version of Pc Lap Counter you use ? i think i fixed this bug in version 5.19k
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Denney

PitPro Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PitPro Questions   PitPro Questions Empty20/6/2012, 17:38

guy wrote:
I made it for O2 but it's not yet available for the C7042, at this moment you can only specify the max throttle value allowed into the pit lane and if driver exceed the limit he receive a stop & go penalty.

Is this on your todo list or should I make a request for it in the demand section?

guy wrote:
Which version of Pc Lap Counter you use ? i think i fixed this bug in version 5.19k

Oh crap. I thought I was using the k update but that must be on the other laptop used for testing in the other thread. I'll install k tomorrow and test it. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PitPro Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PitPro Questions   PitPro Questions Empty20/6/2012, 17:56

Yes you should place a request in the demand section and by the way also place a request for pacer target lap time (i forgot to answer you about that)
Back to top Go down
Denney

PitPro Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PitPro Questions   PitPro Questions Empty21/6/2012, 21:19

You were right. Update k fixes the pit lane refueling. I've also created the 2 requests.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PitPro Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: PitPro Questions   PitPro Questions Empty21/6/2012, 22:59

Nice, take a look here

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content