Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars Empty
PostSubject: slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars   slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars Empty1/3/2014, 13:48

Hi all,

As you know the ghost car feature is temporarily disabled since version 5.30c (only for oXigen) until Slot.it and Pc Lap Counter found a solution to the communication problem between the dongle and PCLC.
The communication problem is due to the fact that the ghost car feature need to send more data to the dongle and when you have many cars on the track this may cause malfunction in the O2 system (like car that suddenly run full throttle...).

While waiting there is still a way to activate the ghost car feature (but there are risks of having cars that run full speed):
Edit the file c:\Pc Lap Counter\o2.ini and add SENDMINSPEED=1 in the section [config]:

slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars O2sendminspeed

Last edited by guy on 25/12/2021, 19:42; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars   slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars Empty14/12/2017, 21:00

I made a test with the latest firmware of slot.it oXigen (dongle 2.30 and Ctrl 2.26 or 2.30) and it's like the ghost car feature in Pc Lap Counter is going fine since this latest firmware , at least i didn't had a car that suddenly run full throttle.
Wait more returns from users before i bring back the ghost car feature in Pc Lap Counter for slot.it oXigen
Back to top Go down
guix

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-03-23

PostSubject: Re: slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars   slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars Empty27/3/2018, 13:13

Hello,

For my side I have just tested the Guy's tip, with PCLP V 5.41 et Dongle O² V 3.1 (Sillage racing track), with 2 x ghosts and 1 x normal car and it works OK.
I set precisely Ghost car speed and target chrono in ghosts update speed menu (ctrl +G).
I have only seen some little bugs :
-sometimes when the car goes out from pit line it takes time to reach the normal speed, car keeps its pit line low speed during a short time.
-in case of car goes out of slot and I put back car on the track I get a wrong best lap time which is shorter that normal time (impossible to reach). I set In Option ->Detection reject lap time under a value in accordance with my track but nevertheless it doen't work.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars   slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars Empty27/3/2018, 17:18

Hi guix,

thank for your report, about the wrong best lap time  i think you had the same issue like here http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=176898  , it's a bug in the O2 system, slot.it is working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars   slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars Empty

Back to top Go down

slot.it oXigen - Pc Lap Counter 5.30c and Ghost cars
Page 1 of 1