Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Car and Controller Rotations during Segments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark L

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-07-17

Car and Controller Rotations during Segments Empty
PostSubject: Car and Controller Rotations during Segments   Car and Controller Rotations during Segments Empty17/7/2014, 05:25

I have a pure O2 setup. Just started using multiple segment heats. 4 cars, 4 drivers, which means 4 segments. Obviously this allows all drivers to drive each car during the race.

Two questions:

1. At the end of each segment, the display shows ranking for that segment. Is there a setting which will also show the ranking for race so far on the main screen? I know at the end of the race we have the final results pop up but we would like to see the overall ranking so far in the race, in-between every segment.

2. Since we rotate cars in-between segments, we also are currently exchanging the controllers that are programmed to each car. Not a big issue but the question has come up, is it possible for each driver to keep the same controller for the entire race, all 4 segments, and have the SW switch the linked car based the segment rotation?

Again I am using a pure 02 setup.

Thanks,

mark
Back to top Go down

Car and Controller Rotations during Segments
Page 1 of 1