Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

controller usage in statistics board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chris52

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-03

controller usage in statistics board Empty
PostSubject: controller usage in statistics board   controller usage in statistics board Empty19/2/2013, 00:50

Hi, Can you tell me how you get controller usage to register in the statistics board, I am getting the fuel usage element to show up on the graphs but the controller usage is shown as a straight blue line.
I use the slot it SCP01a 1.11 anologue electronic controller which is connected to slot it telemetry box and track interface unit which in turn relay the signal back to the PC LAPCOUNTER SOFTWARE. every thing else is working as it should do - any help appreciated -
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: controller usage in statistics board   controller usage in statistics board Empty19/2/2013, 15:31

Did you set Pc Lap Counter to use the digital fuel management ? ( in the options screen, tab page fuel, "use digital fuel management" must be ticked)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
chris52

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-03

PostSubject: thank you and help on onther couple of item if possible   controller usage in statistics board Empty19/2/2013, 22:27

Hi That has worked thank you, can you help on another copule of item please
1) I only have one SCP slot it controller so now I have switched on the digital fuel measurment will my other controller a Truspeed MT I Mosfet Transistor PWM Controller still be used for fuel management on the lane using this controller, this is a good controller and had it some time so do not realy want to replace with with another SCP.
2) I have the full version ofPC lap counter installed if I up grade to the newest version do i just down load this and install onto my copmputer, do all my previous setting etc remain unchanged

Thanks chris
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: controller usage in statistics board   controller usage in statistics board Empty20/2/2013, 12:11

1) no, digital fuel management is only for SCP Slot it controller.
2) look here https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/t50-update-your-pc-lap-counter
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: controller usage in statistics board   controller usage in statistics board Empty

Back to top Go down

controller usage in statistics board
Page 1 of 1