Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New fuel management [done v5.46]

Go down 
+2
Richard77
Albert_83
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Albert_83

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2020-10-07

New fuel management [done v5.46] Empty
PostSubject: New fuel management [done v5.46]   New fuel management [done v5.46] Empty7/10/2020, 11:51

I know that currently oXigen implements fuel management but is based on the throttle. In our club we think that use this fuel management can give benefits to the best drivers. The people (novices) that don't know how to prepare a car, or cannot do as well as the best, always consume more fuel than the best. In other hands, best drivers go fast because have experiencie and because they can reach to consume less fuel than rookies.

Some years ago, when we used Ninco Digital, the fuel management was based on the lap time. As much as fast, more consumption per lap. So best drivers had a little handicap.

An example:
- Lap of 12", consumption 10%.
- Lap of 11,9" consumption 11%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sé que actualmente oXigen implementa la gestión de combustible pero se basa en las pulsaciones del gatillo. En nuestro club pensamos que utilizar esta gestión de combustible puede dar beneficios a los mejores conductores. Las personas (novatos) que no saben preparar un coche, o no pueden hacerlo tan bien como los mejores, siempre consumen más combustible que el mejor. Visto de otro modo, los mejores pilotos van rápido porque tienen experiencia y porque pueden llegar a consumir menos combustible que los novatos.

Hace algunos años, cuando usamos Ninco Digital, la gestión de combustible se basaba en el tiempo de vuelta. Cuanto más rápido, más consumo por vuelta. Así que los mejores conductores tenían una pequeña desventaja.

Un ejemplo:
- Vuelta de 12 ", consumo 10%.
- Vuelta de 11,9 "consumo 11%

Thanks/Gracias

Richard77, Jok, gabislot and Lluiset like this post

Back to top Go down
Richard77

Registration date : 2020-12-01

PostSubject: Re: New fuel management [done v5.46]   New fuel management [done v5.46] Empty1/12/2020, 21:55

Very interesting Albert!
We also think there has to be another way of managing the fuel. As it is now is a disaster!
If a car runs faster (less lap time) it should need more fuel and slower cars should need less fuel.

I agree with Albert's idea and probably based on lap time it will be much more realistic and accurate.

Do you think such thing can be done?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jok

Registration date : 2020-12-01

PostSubject: Re: New fuel management [done v5.46]   New fuel management [done v5.46] Empty1/12/2020, 23:34

I complet agree with those coments.
In order to get an accurate fuel management I think will be nice to get it based on lap time.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
gabislot

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2020-12-02

PostSubject: Re: New fuel management [done v5.46]   New fuel management [done v5.46] Empty2/12/2020, 00:13

yo tambien estoy de acuerdo que se pudiera poner como opcion que el consumo de gasolina este vinculado al tiempo de vuelta, es decir, a vueltas mas rapidas mayor consumo.
gracias

I also agree that it could be put as an option that the consumption of gasoline is linked to the lap time, that is, to faster laps, greater consumption.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Lluiset

Registration date : 2020-12-02

PostSubject: Re: New fuel management [done v5.46]   New fuel management [done v5.46] Empty2/12/2020, 00:18

I find the comments on fuel consumption interesting.
I think it would be more in line with reality.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
mathsinstrument

Registration date : 2024-04-08

PostSubject: Re: New fuel management [done v5.46]   New fuel management [done v5.46] Empty8/4/2024, 17:32

New fuel management [done v5.46] Fuel_m10

Hi everyone

I would like to find out the calculation behind the fuel management in analogic system? I tried to search for more information about the the fuel settings but there seems to be little information available on how to set the parameters.

Specifically i would like to know how the calculation for the 3 settings for analogic system works:

- lap time
- race average lap time
- segment average lap time

and how this 3 settings corelates to the setting above:
- maximum consumption per lap
- A lap time in x seconds (do i put in the avg lap track lap time here?)
- corresponds has a consumption of x liters

I am running Oxigen digital with about 90ft of 2 lane sport digital track.
I know Oxigen has issues with the digital fuel management, hence it was decided to run analogic fuel management. Some light to how the fuel is being tabulated will help me in understanding the settings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fuel management [done v5.46]   New fuel management [done v5.46] Empty

Back to top Go down

New fuel management [done v5.46]
Page 1 of 1