Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bartie67

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management Empty
PostSubject: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management Empty7/11/2011, 00:18

Hello

Is it possible to sync the pistop lights with the detailed pclc fuel Management?
I love the pclc fuel management , but then the pitlane lights do not sync .
I think that the pitlane cannot receive data , is there a possibility to sync the pitlane with the pclcsoft? What I mean is , when using pclc the pitlane lights are not synced and then you have to use two different pitstop strategies , one from the pitbox where you have to fuel manually , and one automated from the pclc . Is it possible to dissable the manual fuel from the pitstop in the pclc software , then maybe you can manually sync the fuel consumption sothat the lights react with the automated fuelstop. I hope the question makes some sense , because it's difficult to explain what I mean.
Greetz from Belgium
Back to top Go down
Bartie67

PostSubject: Re: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management Empty7/11/2011, 16:52

hello

I just made a 4 lane starting grid with 2 standard start tracks (20190). Everything is working fine . But now I want to add my pitstop to the track but here begins trouble.
My set up is 2 SCX20190 parralel connected . 1 SCX Digital Control Unit (2400c) as primary and 1 pitbox control unit as secondery
I connected the power supply to my modded starting grid then I connect the cat 5 cable (SCX20090) to the pitbox unit , the display of the pitboxunit says "SEC " but the fuel lights don't come on ( that is normal because this is not the first control unit and ther is no power to the lights)
I can use the pclc software and tick the non pit unit , the software does a great job without the pitunit installed.
My question is : can I connect the wires from the pitboxunit to the modded 4 lane track so that I can use my pitboxunit and lights . Is this possible or not?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management Empty7/11/2011, 20:39

Bartie67 wrote:
Hello

Is it possible to sync the pistop lights with the detailed pclc fuel Management?
I love the pclc fuel management , but then the pitlane lights do not sync .
I think that the pitlane cannot receive data , is there a possibility to sync the pitlane with the pclcsoft? What I mean is , when using pclc the pitlane lights are not synced and then you have to use two different pitstop strategies , one from the pitbox where you have to fuel manually , and one automated from the pclc . Is it possible to dissable the manual fuel from the pitstop in the pclc software , then maybe you can manually sync the fuel consumption sothat the lights react with the automated fuelstop. I hope the question makes some sense , because it's difficult to explain what I mean.
Greetz from Belgium
Scx Digital system can't receive data from software and therefore it's not possible to sync the fuel meter No
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management Empty7/11/2011, 20:45

Bartie67 wrote:
hello

I just made a 4 lane starting grid with 2 standard start tracks (20190). Everything is working fine . But now I want to add my pitstop to the track but here begins trouble.
My set up is 2 SCX20190 parralel connected . 1 SCX Digital Control Unit (2400c) as primary and 1 pitbox control unit as secondery
I connected the power supply to my modded starting grid then I connect the cat 5 cable (SCX20090) to the pitbox unit , the display of the pitboxunit says "SEC " but the fuel lights don't come on ( that is normal because this is not the first control unit and ther is no power to the lights)
I can use the pclc software and tick the non pit unit , the software does a great job without the pitunit installed.
My question is : can I connect the wires from the pitboxunit to the modded 4 lane track so that I can use my pitboxunit and lights . Is this possible or not?
For question related to the SCX Digital installation/components it's better you post in another forum like this one ttp://www.scxworldwide.com/ipb/index.php or this one http://www.slotforum.com/forums/index.php?showforum=66
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Bartie67

PostSubject: Re: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management Empty9/11/2011, 00:16

Thx Guy
Of misschien bedankt ou merci beaucoup.... Razz

Allready got respons from scx worldwide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management   Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitlane fuel management vs pclc fuel management
Page 1 of 1