Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problem PCLAP AND CHIP C  OXYGEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TONIPERLA

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-03-08

Problem PCLAP AND CHIP C  OXYGEN  Empty
PostSubject: Problem PCLAP AND CHIP C  OXYGEN    Problem PCLAP AND CHIP C  OXYGEN  Empty8/3/2021, 13:40

Sad  Cool I'm going to tell you the configuration of my system, and then I'm going to tell you the problem I have.
I have a new, black dongle, and set up 3.10 and I have also tried 3.11.
Problem PCLAP AND CHIP C  OXYGEN  20210312

The Boootloader is v.2.13. The chips are C. (SI-O201C1), and configured with Firm. 3.05 ,car mode oxygen.
Me with the bootloader I can not update the chip, I can see the chip version, and then it directs me towards the dfu to be able to upgrade. That's right?
Problem PCLAP AND CHIP C  OXYGEN  20210313

With the DFU program I managed to change from 3.05 to 3.06, without problems. I have not been able to upgrade with DFU to firm 3.10, it always gives me error.
Always have to do it with DFU. When I put the cars on the track, they work, but when I set up a race with the PC LAP COUNTER (V.5.45 C), it does not detect me that the cars are running. Cars are working, but the PCLAP does not detect them. If I put in the race / track , the cars with chip B (2.14), yes that the PCLAP works without any problem.

In case it helps, to be able to give a solution, if I start the Chrono, the program detects that the car is on the track, it turns grey CAR, but it does not detect anything either. It does not detect the finish pass or the turns. I hope I've explained correctly.

I can understand that there are problems with chip logging, but I want to know if someone with chip C, is using the PC LAP, and it works properly for you.

I want to know if the PC LAP is not ready for chip C, or if the problem is that otherwise chip c is registered, it does not work properly.

Cars with chip C, work on the track, but the pc lap does not recognize them. I want to know in your opinion what the problem is, otherwise I will stop using the C.

I hope I have correctly explained the problem. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
guix

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2018-03-23

Problem PCLAP AND CHIP C  OXYGEN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem PCLAP AND CHIP C  OXYGEN    Problem PCLAP AND CHIP C  OXYGEN  Empty12/3/2021, 21:04

Hello,

For my side it works well.

My configuration is as follow :
Pc Lap : 5.41e
Bootloader : V2.13
O2 C chip : 3.06 or 3.05
Yellow O2 Dongle : 3.10
ARC handle : 3.04

brand new C chip is delivered now in 3.10, but infortunately it does not work with my config.
I downgraded it in 3.06 via Bootlaoder and then DFU Process.
To upgrade C Chip to 3.10 is mandatory to use O2 Slot it phone application (with registration)

As you are facing the same issue with Chrono I think the problem doesn't come from Pc Lap but the mixture between Dongle / C chip FW version and perhaps FW of your handles
What type of handle do you use ?
Is correct 02 channel affected to the right car ?
Back to top Go down

Problem PCLAP AND CHIP C  OXYGEN
Page 1 of 1