Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

False start detection problem?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DM

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-26

False start detection problem? Empty
PostSubject: False start detection problem?   False start detection problem? Empty26/2/2008, 23:23

I try to setup a time based 4x3 min. event and the false start detection only works in the first heat, if I try to use false start detection also for restart I will have a problem after a track call because the cars that are far from the starting line can go before the lights go off without a penalty and cars close to the line have to wait fore the ligts to go off.
There should be a way to have false start detection for everý new heat but keeping the track call function without a false start detection.
Maybe I have missed something..... Need some help/ DM
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: False start detection problem?   False start detection problem? Empty27/2/2008, 01:05

Did you use analogic or digital track ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
DM

PostSubject: Re: False start detection problem?   False start detection problem? Empty27/2/2008, 10:18

I use an analog Sport. I have gone through the forum and maybe the new version will solve my problem I read something about false start detection in every heat, I should have tried the latest software before asking. I will comeback with the result. / DM
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: False start detection problem?   False start detection problem? Empty27/2/2008, 14:09

With analogic track software can only detect false start when the car cross S/F line before countdown is finished.
With Digital track, PCLC detect false start by reading throttle information, if the driver give some throttle before countdown is finished then the driver will get a false start.

So with analogic track cars have to be close to the S/F line Wink
I suggest you tick the option "at all segment end, all drivers must their lap" and after each segment you place the cars just before the S/F line so false start will work at restart cheers
Back to top Go down
DM

PostSubject: Re: False start detection problem?   False start detection problem? Empty27/2/2008, 15:31

I have tried the new version and the problem is still that in the first heat everything is just perfect but next and following heats will start with all cars back behind the S/F line and the power is OFF so there is no false start control anymore!? The power will come when the lights go off like for track calls. And if I check the false start for restart option my track call will end up like you describe. I just want have false start detection in every new heat not changing the way track calls work, they works fine. First heat is perfect so the solution seems to be there but where? /DM
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: False start detection problem?   False start detection problem? Empty27/2/2008, 18:14

See my previous post Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DM

PostSubject: Re: False start detection problem?   False start detection problem? Empty27/2/2008, 20:14

Your suggestion was my first choice but when restarting next heat with all cars behind the S/F line power is off!? On an analog track this means no false start detection. Don't you get the same problem with power off when starting next heat? I'm thankful for your help. /DM
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: False start detection problem?   False start detection problem? Empty27/2/2008, 20:26

If you tick the option "false start also during restart" the power will be ON during the restart countdown (use the button 10..0 in place of restart button otherwise you will not have a countdown)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False start detection problem?   False start detection problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

False start detection problem?
Page 1 of 1