Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Missed lap counts with parallel port

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stumbley

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Missed lap counts with parallel port Empty
PostSubject: Missed lap counts with parallel port   Missed lap counts with parallel port Empty22/7/2008, 01:49

Guy:

Have you made any progress in resolving the missed lap count issues with the parallel port? I know you had mentioned that you needed to learn a new language to program effectively for the parallel port, and I was wondering if you'd had any success yet...
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Missed lap counts with parallel port   Missed lap counts with parallel port Empty29/7/2008, 22:55

I have tried with C# but even with C# i have still missed laps, so actualy the solution is to play with the pulse width , you should not have any problem with a pulse width of 0.5 sec.
Another solution is to migrate to phidget interface.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Silvio Donato

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: How can I obtain a longer pulse from my detectors?   Missed lap counts with parallel port Empty3/8/2009, 22:03

I have been having problems with detection from infrared due to the fact that the pulse width is under 0,5 seconds and PC Lap Counter asks for a longer pulse. Is there some electronic circuit that could "keep" the pulse around 1 sec after car passing detection? Tks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missed lap counts with parallel port   Missed lap counts with parallel port Empty

Back to top Go down

Missed lap counts with parallel port
Page 1 of 1