Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures in connected Zoom screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davidvlenihan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Pictures in connected Zoom screen Empty
PostSubject: Pictures in connected Zoom screen   Pictures in connected Zoom screen Empty2/8/2008, 08:17

Hello,

I use PC Lap Counter with the Scalextric powerbase pro system and I must say it work absolutely perfectly except for one issue I can not seem to fix.

When we race we use drivers pictures and upload these pictures to the main PC that the PCLC is loaded on. On this PC the pictures migrate to the Zoom screen without problem. However when we then connect the second PC and view the Zoom screen all the data works with respect to time, laps and fuel however the picture of the car or driver does not port to the second screen. Our configuration is there the main PC is next to the controllers and the second PC is connected to a large screen TV so others can see the race stats without having to look at the main PC. It would be nice to figure a way to get the pictures to port to the second screen.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Dr. David Lenihan
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Pictures in connected Zoom screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures in connected Zoom screen   Pictures in connected Zoom screen Empty2/8/2008, 13:26

Pictures on the second PC have to be in the same folder as the main PC.
For example if pictures on the main PC are in C:\Pc Lap Counter\Pictures\ then you should put the pictures on the second PC in the folder c:\Pc Lap Counter\Pictures\ Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

Pictures in connected Zoom screen
Page 1 of 1