Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

help me urgent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maxcin1

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-05

help me urgent Empty
PostSubject: help me urgent   help me urgent Empty3/11/2008, 14:30

hi gentleman guy I have a problem.
1 I have 10 pilots and a footstep 4 passages and me I would want to form two batteries from 5 pilots as I do.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

help me urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me urgent   help me urgent Empty3/11/2008, 21:51

Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
maxcin1

help me urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me urgent   help me urgent Empty4/11/2008, 12:23

Thanks for your answer, but now I'd like to know whether it is possible with your program to divide the fractions in two different sections made of 5 people. We are 10 people on 4 lanes and normally your program creates a unique fraction in which we run one after another. We need to pause between the sections, we'd like to have a section in which 5 of us run, then another section in which the remaining 5 run. Is it possible with your program? I know this is slighly difficult to understand, but in Italy we usually do not run all one after another, but normally divide the run in two/three moments in which just a group of us run, then another group, then eventually the last one, and so on.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

help me urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me urgent   help me urgent Empty4/11/2008, 17:56

Hello,
Regarding your description it's like you want to make a race with "series" where each serie will race on each lanes, here is a example of how to setup a race with series: https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/pc-lap-counter-race-setting-f2/series-example-t482.htm
Back to top Go down
maxcin1

help me urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me urgent   help me urgent Empty6/11/2008, 11:05

hello mr guy
I have some questions to make.
1)after the qualifications when the programme has ordered the pilots according to their arrival it should also form the batteries in series section.

2)moreover the programme doesn't permit the manual lighting of the traffic lights at the interruption of every segment.

I would like to know if it will be possible to make these changes in future or the programme already has the possibility to do these things.if so please let me know how.

Thanks for your attention

Massimo
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

help me urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me urgent   help me urgent Empty6/11/2008, 22:48

1) After the qualifications Pc Lap Counter do nothing, it just display you the qualification classement but of course you can start a new race and set drivers on good lanes , for example the pole man can choice his favorite lane.

2) In the options screen at the tabpage "output" tick the options "Set all countdown lights ON during pause"

cheers
Back to top Go down
maxcin1

help me urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me urgent   help me urgent Empty7/11/2008, 13:39

guy wrote:
1) After the qualifications Pc Lap Counter do nothing, it just display you the qualification classement but of course you can start a new race and set drivers on good lanes , for example the pole man can choice his favorite lane.

2) In the options screen at the tabpage "output" tick the options "Set all countdown lights ON during pause"

cheers

i didn't get if the programme is automatic? if not, could you make it possible for the future??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help me urgent Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me urgent   help me urgent Empty

Back to top Go down

help me urgent
Page 1 of 1