Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PitBox Start/Stop Button

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mushobeti

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-09

PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty
PostSubject: PitBox Start/Stop Button   PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty9/10/2009, 16:25

Hi!

I´ve a problem and I don´t know if there´s a solution for it. I´m using PCLC with Scalextric Digital System. I use Scaletrics´s Pit Box Central to simulate Fuel (not the PCLC). If I play a race with 2 segments and I want to restart Fuel Levels in Pit Box I must press Start/Stop Button in Pit Box. When I push this button PCLC restarts the race and deletes all the racer´s laps, so I race again segment 1 instead of segment 2. Can I say PCLC not to "listen" to Start/Stop signal of PitBox.

Thanks a lot and congratulatios for this fantastic software.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: PitBox Start/Stop Button   PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty9/10/2009, 16:55

Hi,

Which version of Pc Lap Counter you use ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
mushobeti

PostSubject: Re: PitBox Start/Stop Button   PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty9/10/2009, 19:04

Hi!

I´m using 5.00 version

Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: PitBox Start/Stop Button   PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty9/10/2009, 19:23

You mention that you use a Pit Box central....are you using SCX Digital or Scalextric Digital ?
Back to top Go down
mushobeti

PostSubject: Re: PitBox Start/Stop Button   PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty9/10/2009, 20:08

Mmmmm scratch I´m a bit confused. I think it´s SCX Digital (Spanish Scalextric, the one with the red box). It´s manufactured by Tecnitoys.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: PitBox Start/Stop Button   PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty9/10/2009, 21:06

No problem, topic have been moved in good forum ;-)

I don't have a SCX Digital track but anyway i don't think i need to add a option in the program to stop listen to start/stop signal because normaly to refuel a car you don't need to push the Start/Stop button of the pitbox, correct ?
Back to top Go down
mushobeti

PostSubject: Re: PitBox Start/Stop Button   PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty9/10/2009, 22:41

The only way to refuel is one by one in boxes, so we must wait for each pilot to refuel his car. When you push Start/Stop button it´s faster because you refuel all the cars at one time.

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
djlutz

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: PitBox Start/Stop Button   PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty13/10/2009, 09:29

A fast option would be: stop the software interface, then refuel (by pressing Start at the MCU), and start the soft interface again.
Back to top Go down
mushobeti

PostSubject: Re: PitBox Start/Stop Button   PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty20/10/2009, 18:36

That could be an option, but a disaster if I forget stopping the interface and I restart the race after several segments.... Don´t you think it is better no to listen to this button when you don´t need it?

Thanks a lot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PitBox Start/Stop Button   PitBox Start/Stop Button Empty

Back to top Go down

PitBox Start/Stop Button
Page 1 of 1