Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Missing something...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrFlippant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Missing something... Empty
PostSubject: Missing something...   Missing something... Empty10/8/2010, 01:05

I've tried PCLC many times in the past, but I can never get past the point I am at right now.
As far as I can tell, there is communication from the PB to PCLC. I have what appears to be a good connection in the setup and PB-Pro interface screen. I can even look at PB-Pro monitor and throttle levels and they do what they should do.

My problem is that I can't seem to get PCLC to actually see any car laps or lap times. There is probably something I am missing in my steps to begin a "race" but I cannot figure it out. I've started a new race, set to practice mode, and started it, but PCLC does not show laps for any cars. The cars are on the screen, but although the interface is active, lap times and lap counts do not appear.

Is there a "dummies guide" to setting up a simple race with PCLC and SSD? Can someone take a guess at what important detail I might be missing? I'd really like to give PCLC a fair shake, but so far I've not been able to recommend it because I simply can't get it to do anything useful.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Missing something... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing something...   Missing something... Empty10/8/2010, 12:17

According your explanation you don't miss something, the SSD interface of Pc Lap counter is running and the led is green and you set a race by clicking on "new race" button and start it by clicking on the "start" button or by pushing the "start" button of the powerbase.

1. Maybe you don't put drivers on good lanes, i mean car#1 on lane#1 , car#2 on lane#2, etc...? (see print screen below)
2. Is there any message in the message part of Pc Lap counter like "lap rejected..." ?
3. Is there any message in the SSD interface of Pc Lap Counter like "COM1 error..." ?
4. Did you changed the display settings of Pc Lap Counter ? , maybe you set the text color same as the background color ? (in the display setting window you can load the default display by clicking on the "Open" button).
5. What happend when you simulate laps by using the Keyboard ?
6. Which version of Pc Lap Counter do you use ?

Missing something... Racesetting_digital
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

Missing something...
Page 1 of 1