Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

False Starts possible?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yngwie_70

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-06-22

False Starts possible? Empty
PostSubject: False Starts possible?   False Starts possible? Empty11/9/2010, 23:57

Hi Guy. I went and ordered a Trackmate Interface for PCLapcounter. Works brilliantly and no missed laps. Was wondering though, is it possible to have false starts using TR IF? I have the relay option but the track is dead until the start which means no false starts.

Also, is there a possibilty of using start lights with this interface.

Kind Regards

Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: False Starts possible?   False Starts possible? Empty12/9/2010, 15:50

in the options screen of Pc Lap Counter tick the option "false start detection" , Pc Lap Counter will set the relay to open the track during the race start countdown.
About starting lights, that's not possible because:
- i'am not sure but the trackmate interface have only one relay and therefore you can't control starting lights
- trackmate interface can receive a command from the software to set power ON/OFF but there is no command to control a specific relay
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
yngwie_70

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: False Starts possible?   False Starts possible? Empty13/9/2010, 12:45

guy wrote:
in the options screen of Pc Lap Counter tick the option "false start detection" , Pc Lap Counter will set the relay to open the track during the race start countdown.
About starting lights, that's not possible because:
- i'am not sure but the trackmate interface have only one relay and therefore you can't control starting lights
- trackmate interface can receive a command from the software to set power ON/OFF but there is no command to control a specific relay

Thanks Guy. All fixed now. !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False Starts possible?   False Starts possible? Empty

Back to top Go down

False Starts possible?
Page 1 of 1