Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about segments and starts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yngwie_70

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-06-22

Question about segments and starts Empty
PostSubject: Question about segments and starts   Question about segments and starts Empty6/8/2010, 01:13

Hi Guy. I am a recent convert to PcLapCounter and am really enjoying its feature rich functions. I have a question that I was wondering whether you might be able to clarify.

In our club, we have anywhere between 8 - 14 racers per night. I have set up segments for all racers to race on my 3 lane track. This works excellently. The way we race it to have 3 minute timed heats, laps are counted and any partial laps are awarded depending on where the racer finished. (in other words each racer does NOT need to finish their lap). Now when I rotate to the next segment it seems that the the start is not the same for each driver. In other words, the new driver start at lap 0 which is fine and the others accumulate which again is fine. However, when the racers break the start line at the beginning of the new segment, on the new driver it shows 0.xxx whatever their reaction time is but for the other drivers it sometimes says 4 seconds or even 6 seconds. How can this be?

Regards

John
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Question about segments and starts   Question about segments and starts Empty6/8/2010, 14:17

You mean that the lap time of the first lap of segment is sometime wrong ?
By the way, which version of Pc Lap Counter ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
yngwie_70

PostSubject: Re: Question about segments and starts   Question about segments and starts Empty6/8/2010, 18:40

guy wrote:
You mean that the lap time of the first lap of segment is sometime wrong ?

By the way, which version of Pc Lap Counter ?

Yes. It seems it is remembering something from the drivers previous heat.

Using 5.05D (the newest version)

Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Question about segments and starts   Question about segments and starts Empty6/8/2010, 21:43

The latest version is now 5.06, in version 5.06 i fixed a bug at segment start : sometime the first lap of a segment was wrong and could be rejected, i suggest you try version 5.06.
You can download version 5.06 at www.pclapcounter.be
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
yngwie_70

PostSubject: Re: Question about segments and starts   Question about segments and starts Empty7/8/2010, 16:51

guy wrote:
The latest version is now 5.06, in version 5.06 i fixed a bug at segment start : sometime the first lap of a segment was wrong and could be rejected, i suggest you try version 5.06.
You can download version 5.06 at www.pclapcounter.be

Upgraded and everything if fine now. Thanks Guy!

Regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about segments and starts   Question about segments and starts Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about segments and starts
Page 1 of 1