Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unable to connect to C7042

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
osterlub

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Unable to connect to C7042 Empty
PostSubject: Unable to connect to C7042   Unable to connect to C7042 Empty23/3/2011, 00:09

Hi

I just installed pc lap counter to try it out. And the first thing I thought about doing was to connect the C7042 to the applications. But I cant connect to it. The first thing to verify is ofcourse if it is actually connected to the computer, the C7042 works and things like that (rule out hardware problems). And it works. I can use SSDC without any problem. That software connects fine to my C7042.

The error I get in pc lap counter is "COM29: Invalid port number". COM29 is the one I use in SSDC.

Can anybody give me some hints here? What else could I try to make it work?

Best Regards
Berry
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Unable to connect to C7042 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect to C7042   Unable to connect to C7042 Empty23/3/2011, 00:24

Hi,

Unfortunately Pc lap Counter only support COM1 to COM16 but there is a work around: in windows you can change the COM number of the device, to do this go in the device manager of windows , go into the advanced properties of your COM29 and change the COM number to a value between 1 and 16.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

Unable to connect to C7042
Page 1 of 1