Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
glennmathias

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-15

When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18] Empty
PostSubject: When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]   When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18] Empty23/11/2011, 22:11

Guy,

When a driver runs out of fuel, I would like to see an option that the car goes to 1/2 speed (or used defined speed) until the car gets fuel.

I know it is not realistic to real racing, but I think that it is still a good option for slot car racing.

Thank you,
Glenn
Back to top Go down
glengtl1

glengtl1

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: when running out of fuel   When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18] Empty22/12/2011, 04:26

I believe this is basicly covered by option already existing return to pits for refuel but lap not counted already a penalty, slowing a car would only serve to notify the driver something is wrong and that can be done via sound already voice(car 51 out of fuel) or engine turning over
sound.
Back to top Go down
THESLOTCARGUY

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]   When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18] Empty7/1/2012, 19:44

The not counting a lap feature doesn't help me because my lap counter is after the pit lane so even with this feature checked car still counts the lap. in previous versions of tis program it used to have an option were power was adjusted according fo fuel, this option would have been great because when you got to a lower level of fuel you could adjust the cars power lower
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]   When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18] Empty21/1/2012, 20:14

Done in version 5.18 , more information at www.pclapcounter.be
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]   When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18] Empty

Back to top Go down

When running out of fuel, have an 1/2 speed option [done 5.18]
Page 1 of 1