Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justameinmd

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-11-14

PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working?? Empty
PostSubject: PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working??   PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working?? Empty27/11/2012, 18:47

Hello

I was messing around with PCLC with the pit in and pit out sounds, It seemed like they were random as far as working or not. Other sounds seem ok. Everytime a car goes by the start finish line I get a beep, although that occurs after a long delay when the car has made it almost half way around the track. I set the default sounds back to where they were and I get no pit in and pit out sounds anymore at all. I have added them for all drivers and car specific. I cant seem to get them working again. I assume pit in sensors are working because I am able to refuel the cars. I get a beep on the SCX digital base unit when the car goes into the pits.
I have checked the box for my system send the pit in signal, and also tried it unchecked...
Any ideas to try?

Thanks,

Dave
Back to top Go down
justameinmd

PostSubject: Re: PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working??   PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working?? Empty1/12/2012, 08:48

If I uninstall and reinstall is it going to mess up my license?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working??   PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working?? Empty1/12/2012, 18:16

if you uninstall you will not loose your license, after the uninstallation it's better to manually delete the remaining files of the the folder c:\Pc Lap Counter
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
justameinmd

PostSubject: Re: PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working??   PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working?? Empty2/12/2012, 08:21

Thanks Guy

I will try that. I'm going to be switching to Scalextric next week so maybe the problem will resolve itself when I switch.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working??   PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working?? Empty

Back to top Go down

PCLC Pit IN and PIT OUT Sound Stopped working??
Page 1 of 1