Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GTHobbyandRaceway

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-03-15

just not working Empty
PostSubject: just not working   just not working Empty15/3/2012, 04:00

OK I have spent the money on both programs, professional version of WZT, set it up exactly as described and pictured and it does absolutely nothing. help please ive spent alot of money within minutes.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

just not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: just not working   just not working Empty15/3/2012, 16:45

at this moment you don't give us enough information to help you:

1. Which windows (vista, windows 7, etc..) ?
  2. 32 bit or 64 bit verssion ?
  3. Which version of Pc Lap Counter ?
  4. Which version of WZT ?
  5. Stupid question: in Pc Lap Counter have you setup and started the race ? (if you don't start a race then PCLC ignore the cross S/F event).
  6. Did you have installed Pc Lap Counter on C:\Pc Lap Counter or another place ?
  7. In WZT : the spot become blue when a car cross the webcam or not ?
  8. Can you post a print screen of the spot configuration so we check if it's ok or not.

Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
GTHobbyandRaceway

just not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: just not working   just not working Empty15/3/2012, 16:56

Right sorry.. Wzt 2.1, windows 7 64 bit installed on c:/ program files(x86)/PC lap counter. Latest version of pclc, and yes they turned blue. I might add though im testing it with front facing laptop camera built in and my hands, wasn't near my track, just testing it in theory. And I did start a race.. Screens later today if possible
Back to top Go down
GTHobbyandRaceway

just not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: just not working   just not working Empty15/3/2012, 18:30

OK on a regular computer now, can type easier

I would assume that my hand passing the sensors in lieu of a car should register a lap in the program just as if I were to pass my hand over a track sensor thus registering a lap, no? I don't think my problem in this testing phase is a lack of cars or track. If anything it might be the front facing built in laptop webcam.
For S&G I tried several other programs(Race coordinator and UR30) that have lap timing trigger .exe's and none of those worked either. I'm really confused now.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

just not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: just not working   just not working Empty15/3/2012, 18:56

you have installed Pc Lap Counter on c:\Program Files (x86)\Pc lap Counter.....did you have mentioned "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pc Lap Counter\triggerlane.exe" in the spot line command or not ? (in your case "C:\Pc Lap Counter\TriggerLane.exe" will not work because your Pc Lap Counter is not installed in C:\Pc Lap Counter)

Also, installing Pc Lap Counter in "C:\Program files" may give problems, it's better to install Pc Lap Counter in the default folder (C:\Pc Lap Counter), i suggest you uninstall Pc Lap Counter and install in the default folder

Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
GTHobbyandRaceway

just not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: just not working   just not working Empty15/3/2012, 19:29

yes I have the executable running through the program on all hotspots. I have reinstalled on just c:\pc lap counter and nothing, but on a different laptop(Toshiba, with built in front face webcam) I have gotten Race Coordinator to work with WZT using -lap 1, -lap 2 as parameters for running their executable Webcam.exe using my arm to test the lap counting function.. works as expected. Since I have already paid for PCLC I would like to use it on my four lane NASCAR oval then.

what parameters should I be using with PCLC per lane, for running the triggercam.exe?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

just not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: just not working   just not working Empty15/3/2012, 20:46

you have to use C:\Pc Lap Counter\triggerlane.exe and parameters 1 for lane 1 , 2 for lane 2, etc...