Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slot it Track interface

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chris52

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Slot it Track interface Empty
PostSubject: Slot it Track interface   Slot it Track interface Empty3/1/2013, 17:04

Can any one tell me if they have used the Slot it track inteface module with PC LAP CONTER SOFTWARE, as I can not get mine to interface with the the PC LAP COUNTER SOFTWARE PACKAGE. I have tried the following but USB connection is not avaialble.
In the options tab you select detection type and then scoll down to slot it universal timing box, then click on set up button
but this option only allows for COM ports to be selected as the connection method to the slot it universal timing box, however the slot it universal timing box connects to my PC via USB and USB is not available in the selection set up window. Any advise would be apprecited - ThanksChris

Last edited by chris52 on 4/1/2013, 01:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Slot it Track interface   Slot it Track interface Empty3/1/2013, 20:23

Hello, have you Read This http://www.pclapcounter.be/slot_it_live_timing_box.html ?

For you information in This case the usb act as a serial port and so you have to select the com port in pc lap counter
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
chris52

PostSubject: slot it track interface problem   Slot it Track interface Empty4/1/2013, 03:52

Hi Thank you for the reply, and yes I have already tried what you suggested, but unfortunately when I go and click onto SET LANES button this stops the COM port start up. I have also tried to run this on my lap top(which does not have any serial ports, only USB) just in case the PC I use on my slot car timing was at fault. The message (top left of screen) when this is used says COM 2, COM 3 or any number selected as an invalid port number, so it would appear that the program is not replicating USB ports as serial COM ports. Any other ideas to get this sorted would be appreciated - Thanks Chris
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Slot it Track interface   Slot it Track interface Empty4/1/2013, 14:50

Did you install the driver " Live timing_dr" ?
You can download it here http://www.slot.it/INGLESE/LiveTiming.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
chris52

PostSubject: Re: Slot it Track interface   Slot it Track interface Empty4/1/2013, 18:37

Think so, but will down load from site you have sent through, install driver and try again - Thanks will let you know how it works out
Back to top Go down
chris52

PostSubject: Re: Slot it Track interface   Slot it Track interface Empty5/1/2013, 22:37

Allworking now thanks, I don't think I installed the correct driver and update first time around, re done the setup and followed the instructions to the letter this time - Cheers and thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slot it Track interface   Slot it Track interface Empty

Back to top Go down

Slot it Track interface
Page 1 of 1