Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

statistics - time format

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ph2

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-02-21

statistics - time format Empty
PostSubject: statistics - time format   statistics - time format Empty22/2/2015, 16:53

Hello!
The time-format in statistics (driver and car best lap) is wrong: For example: Instead of 18,333 there is 0,018 (screenshot). Is there a possibility to change the format? And there are no results in race-result / race-time: the race-time is always 00:00:00.
Is there a posibility to save the settings of the windows (Position, size) in the statistic-view and the width of the columns?

I am using V 5.33d with Windows 8.1.
statistics - time format Lapcou13
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: statistics - time format   statistics - time format Empty22/2/2015, 17:07

In windows, check your regional settings: the decimal symbol shoud be "," and digital separator "."
At this moment there is no way to save the columns position of the statistic window.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ph2

PostSubject: Re: statistics - time format   statistics - time format Empty22/2/2015, 17:43

guy wrote:
In windows, check your regional settings: the decimal symbol shoud be "," and digital separator "."
Thanks for the fast answer! Decimal Symbol and digital separator are correct, see screenshot!

Earlier results (with Windows xp and an earlier version of PCLapcounter)  are correctly displayed
statistics - time format Lapcou14
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: statistics - time format   statistics - time format Empty22/2/2015, 18:52

Ok i think your print screen of the lap detail not show all detail.
To display the detail of the best lap double click in the race driver best lap part of the statistics window , it will open a window with the best lap detail of the driver (normally it will show you only one lap)
Back to top Go down
ph2

PostSubject: Re: statistics - time format   statistics - time format Empty22/2/2015, 19:07

guy wrote:
Ok i think your print screen of the lap detail not show all detail.
To display the detail of the best lap double click  in the race driver best lap part of the statistics window , it will open a window with the best lap detail of the driver (normally it will show you only one lap)
Double click opens the window, but it is completly empty!
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: statistics - time format   statistics - time format Empty22/2/2015, 19:30

On my side i don't have any problem on windows 8.1, i suggest you delete all races in the statistic window and start from crash so you are sure that you start with good data.
Also i suggest you ckeck your min lap time setting because a lap time of 0.018 is very strange
Back to top Go down
ph2

PostSubject: Re: statistics - time format   statistics - time format Empty22/2/2015, 20:57

guy wrote:
On my side i don't have any problem on windows 8.1, i suggest you delete all  races in the statistic window and start from crash so you are sure that you start with good data.
Also i suggest you ckeck your min lap time setting because a lap time of 0.018 is very strange
The mdb-file was corrupt, I started now with an empty one and it's good!
The average lap time is not 0,018, but 18,333!

Thanks for helping!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: statistics - time format   statistics - time format Empty

Back to top Go down

statistics - time format
Page 1 of 1