Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arduino MEGA2560 PCLC HW for analog 6 lanes with HW false start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gabe2001

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-10-26

Arduino MEGA2560 PCLC HW for analog 6 lanes with HW false start  Empty
PostSubject: Arduino MEGA2560 PCLC HW for analog 6 lanes with HW false start    Arduino MEGA2560 PCLC HW for analog 6 lanes with HW false start  Empty26/10/2016, 23:32

Hello PCLC/Arduino community

I've spend a couple of days to develop an Arduino HW interface for PCLC - the main driver was SRC Fastlane's (Everdingen, The Netherlands) new wooden 6 laner track and their familiarity with PCLC.

The Arduino MEGA2560 conveniently offers six external interrupts which can be wired to the start/finish sensors.

See the code and the breadboard schema on GitHub https://github.com/gabe2001/PCLapCounterWithArduino/

You're free to use it and I welcome any suggestions/comments/ideas.

On my list already:
use Serial2 and Serial3 (cannot use Serial1 as these pins are used for the external interrupts) to interface extra modules to drive stand-alone displays like the towers we can see at NASCAR races for example, etc.
Or hookup a bluetooth module and allow allow racers to subscribe to messages and display them on their smartphones, etc.
Back to top Go down
UDoKuoio

UDoKuoio

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-11-13

Arduino MEGA2560 PCLC HW for analog 6 lanes with HW false start  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arduino MEGA2560 PCLC HW for analog 6 lanes with HW false start    Arduino MEGA2560 PCLC HW for analog 6 lanes with HW false start  Empty1/11/2016, 13:49

WOW! What a big Job!
Back to top Go down

Arduino MEGA2560 PCLC HW for analog 6 lanes with HW false start
Page 1 of 1