Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

False start penalty [done]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
judesudbury

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-04-07

False start penalty [done] Empty
PostSubject: False start penalty [done]   False start penalty [done] Empty13/4/2006, 01:50

Hello again - the false start penalty. Am I correct in assuming that if a car false starts, it is put in 'pit stop' for the length of time set in 'pit stop length'? Can we have a 'false start penalty option' to just automatically deduct one lap from a false starting car? It would be much less confusing.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anderl1969

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-03-07

PostSubject: Re: False start penalty.   False start penalty [done] Empty13/4/2006, 10:00

judesudbury wrote:
Am I correct in assuming that if a car false starts, it is put in 'pit stop' for the length of time set in 'pit stop length'?

Opps! Is this so? Than this could be an explanation, why we suffered a few times this effect, that a car was in pitstop mode right after start. We thought of a little bug, as I mentioned in the "Fuel strategy thread", but now I'm not sure anymore. Maybe we had only a false start?

anderl
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: False start penalty [done]   False start penalty [done] Empty13/4/2006, 10:10

In fact the false start detection is actualy for anaolgic system with power track control.
When Pc Lap Counter detect a false start , he cut the power on the lane and wait some seconds to put the power ON , nice but SSD don't have power track control.
Yes anderl i think that can be the reason of the pitstop when race start but also there is also a little correction in beta 7 : when you start a race the lane change count and brake count was not reset.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
chickster25

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-04-13

PostSubject: Re: False start penalty [done]   False start penalty [done] Empty13/4/2006, 17:36

The false start where it holds the car is not going to be used for SSD because of cars crashing into the back of others.

It would be nice to have an option where we can manually input the penalty before the race, whether they lose a lap
(or more) or get a certain (user definable) time penalty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chickster25

PostSubject: Re: False start penalty [done]   False start penalty [done] Empty13/4/2006, 17:39

The false start where it holds the car is not going to be used for SSD because of cars crashing into the back of others.

It would be nice to have an option where we can manually input the penalty before the race, whether they lose a lap
Back to top Go down
chickster25

PostSubject: Re: False start penalty [done]   False start penalty [done] Empty13/4/2006, 17:40

Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: False start penalty [done]   False start penalty [done] Empty9/8/2008, 01:25

You can do it via Stop&Go penalty cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False start penalty [done]   False start penalty [done] Empty

Back to top Go down

False start penalty [done]
Page 1 of 1