Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
baladamendi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2022-03-26

PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors Empty
PostSubject: PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors   PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors Empty26/3/2022, 20:20

I write from a Slot Club based in Madrid called Minibólidos Chamartin. We are using PCLC from 2014 with Oxygen system and BLST track.
From a year ago we have a lot of problems with unstable behavior of the system. 99% of the times we have problems in the race.
Sometimes system after a Pause doesn't count laps, or not recharge fuel, or not power on to continue, ...
Of course I have tried different things but as the system is so unstable I didn't have success.
Todya I decided change the PC but again now I get a new problem, PCLC interface doen't detect O2 dongle. No in the old PC (Win7) not on the new one (Win10). Bootloader v3 detect perfectly dongle and I have updated to 3.12. No success!!

I put a screen shot with Interface, Win version, Device Manager, ...

PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors Img_3511

Also I attach a couple of files:
O2.ini
racecrtl.ini

Please let me know ideas or if you need more info don't hesitate contact

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors   PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors Empty27/3/2022, 11:40

I see you use version 5.46,  i suggest you to try version 5.46c or version 5.45c , you can download it here http://www.pclapcounter.be/download_and_manual.html
Also , other users had problem with Pc Lap Counter on win10 pro (Pc lap Counter didn't find the dongle) and they solved by plugging the dongle in another USB port !

Hope this will help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
SilverAti

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2022-11-05

PostSubject: Re: PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors   PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors Empty5/11/2022, 17:33

Guys, could you please help to me. My problem is the next: Unfortunately on our display the lap counting and time counting sections doesn't work. Configuration win 10, Pc Lap Counter 5.45c. We have tested with demo and full version of it and of course on little 2 meter long 'test tracl also' The Contol Unit eith the software communicated perfectly the server has been started the green light is on... Could anyone tell what's the problem with it? I should search it in the settings? Also all of the fuel settings has been tested.
Back to top Go down
MALAFAMA

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2021-10-25

PostSubject: Re: PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors   PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors Empty7/11/2022, 21:25

Unidad de control? Supongo que te refieres al dongle si estas usando solo Oxigen puro.

Aparte de tener todos los mandos, chips, dongle con el ultimo firm.

Asegurate de que el sensor hall esté bien colocado (o al reves) o no esté defectuoso, pruebalo en otro chip para ver si ahí esta el problema.

Saludos.
Back to top Go down
SRLM

SRLM

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors   PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors Empty6/11/2023, 13:54

bonjour Guy

Est il possible d'avoir des informations entre PCLap et Oxygen Slot it ?

Nous avons rencontré de gros probleme lors de notre 6h ce dimanche 5/11

- arret du PC lap apres 4h30 de course
- impossible de mettre en pose
- plus de comptage
- temps de transfert entre passerelle de comptage et PC trop long (écarts de 1s)
- tour non comptabilisé et chrono du double de la moyenne du pilote

Merci pour ton aide

Ludovic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors   PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors Empty

Back to top Go down

PCLC and Oxygen unstable errors
Page 1 of 1