Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Refueling a car that has run out of fuel.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
judesudbury

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Refueling a car that has run out of fuel. Empty
PostSubject: Refueling a car that has run out of fuel.   Refueling a car that has run out of fuel. Empty11/2/2007, 02:34

Hi Guy,

Is it possible to include the ability to reinstate a car that has 'run out' of fuel. We find that sometimes, even with fuel remaining, a car can pit and then immediately run out. Obviously the driver concerned deems this to be very unfair! We would like to be able to override PC-lapcounter and refuel the car even if the status is 'empty'.

Can this be done?

Many thanks,
Jude
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Refueling a car that has run out of fuel.   Refueling a car that has run out of fuel. Empty11/2/2007, 18:44

judesudbury wrote:

even with fuel remaining, a car can pit and then immediately run out.
Can you give me more detail how you did it , did the pit stop was long enough to make a complete refuel or maybe the driver make a very fast pit stop and add not enough fuel to make 1 lap Exclamation, or maybe there is a case that i did not integrate in Pc Lap Counter...that's why i ask you to give more detail cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
chickster25

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Refueling a car that has run out of fuel.   Refueling a car that has run out of fuel. Empty17/3/2007, 18:03

probably not the same problem, but I have found it a slight problem when you miss the pits and run out of fuel as that car is out of the race.

Its not a fault of Pclapcounter, more a problem with SSD and getting the LCs working as you want but sometimes it happens and it would be good to be able to re-instate a car, even if we can give them a time penalty (as if they have to be towed back to pits!!)
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Refueling a car that has run out of fuel.   Refueling a car that has run out of fuel. Empty18/3/2007, 18:14

Ok i add the possibility to bring back a car that has run out fuel with the "update" window.
I do it today but this new possibility will be available in next version (4.39) because i have to finish other developement.
cheers
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Refueling a car that has run out of fuel.   Refueling a car that has run out of fuel. Empty30/3/2007, 21:01

Done in version 4.39 cheers
Back to top Go down
gecko

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Refueling a car that has run out of fuel.   Refueling a car that has run out of fuel. Empty18/4/2007, 21:14

What about the possibillity that a car that is out of fuel stop count laps, so that it´s penalty to drive without fuel.

during driving without fuel pclapcounter goes in minus fuel, so you need longer for refueling, and when you refuel, you got only 75% of refueling rate.

so it´s easier to use for beginners, which have problem to race and to look to the fuel.

greetings from germany
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refueling a car that has run out of fuel.   Refueling a car that has run out of fuel. Empty

Back to top Go down

Refueling a car that has run out of fuel.
Page 1 of 1