Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Way to change display items on main screen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
racer randy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Way to change display items on main screen Empty
PostSubject: Way to change display items on main screen   Way to change display items on main screen Empty17/1/2008, 21:48

Hi,
Is there a way to change the display items on the main screen? There are so many of them, that they all can't fit. I know you can click on the borders and drag them over one another. But was hoping to have a choice selection of which ones I would like to use to clean up some of the clutter.

Racer Randy
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Way to change display items on main screen   Way to change display items on main screen Empty18/1/2008, 11:55

Options / Display setting
More here : http://www.pclapcounter.be/customize_display.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
racer randy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Way to change display items on main screen   Way to change display items on main screen Empty18/1/2008, 21:59

Thanks Guy,
For answering all my questions. I must have missed this when looking through your website.
Racer Randy
Back to top Go down
ozmosis99

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Different data in columns?   Way to change display items on main screen Empty21/5/2010, 20:45

Is it possible to actually change the order of the items that are displayed in the columns, or only to change the size, color, font, etc? I can't find a way to do that in the display options. For example, if I want a different five items to be in the first five columns, it that possible?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Way to change display items on main screen   Way to change display items on main screen Empty21/5/2010, 23:17

the display setting allow to change the fonts, colors, etc...but not moving columns, to move columns you have to do it in the main screen of Pc Lap Counter by clicking on the column header and drag it (like in Excel).
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Way to change display items on main screen   Way to change display items on main screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Way to change display items on main screen
Page 1 of 1