Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

View display items disappeared!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denney

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-27

View display items disappeared!!! Empty
PostSubject: View display items disappeared!!!   View display items disappeared!!! Empty1/6/2007, 09:44

Hi. I was moving the best lap time and other associated items in the large display view and when I moved them near the bottom of the window they were in, they disappeared.

I can't find them and setting the background of the window to a different colour doesn't make them appear.

Is there anyway to get them back WITHOUT resetting the entire display (I've spent a lot of time getting the display just right for a 21' monitor)?

It just seems strange that the items just disappeared like that, and only if I drag it down past a certain point of the window.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: View display items disappeared!!!   View display items disappeared!!! Empty1/6/2007, 19:17

- Probably that the column you have moved is now under another column, so try to move all column and you will see it.
- maybe you move it outside....resize the box

If there is a good box where the column is displayed you can apply the box setting to all box : right click on a column of that box and click "Apply to all box".
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Denney

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: View display items disappeared!!!   View display items disappeared!!! Empty2/6/2007, 05:01

These columns are not under other columns as there are no other columns to move in the display (where I moved it to just displays the cursor with the help arrow).

I've resized the box to the full screen and still there is no column there.

This is the time remaining box and not a lane box so applying to all won't work.

As a side question, shouldn't right clicking a column and selecting "Apply to all" apply only the settings to that column? When I try it, it applies the settings to ALL columns and not just the column that I'm working on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: View display items disappeared!!!   View display items disappeared!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

View display items disappeared!!!
Page 1 of 1