Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2006-09-26

After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers Empty
PostSubject: After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers   After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers Empty24/8/2009, 08:33

I don't know if post it as a bug but, if I avoid to configure time for intersegment in a race with several segments, when the segment finish I couldn't find a way to know which racers should be ready for the next segment. When I push restart, the countdown starts, and the new drivers appears at both windows, Zoom and PCLC.

If the intersegment time is set with some time, after this time finish, the next drivers apears. I avoid the use of this workarround, because with this the restart does not start with the countdown, I have to go the 10..0 to start with a countdown instead, that is not good when I have only one monitor and beside that, is a lot easier to use the restart button that I have in the phidget box.

Could you tell me if I am doing anything wrong?.

Thank you.
Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers   After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers Empty29/8/2009, 08:05

I have to update this comment.
In the main PCLC window, the next drivers are there, right after the heat, the one that does not shows the new drivers is the Zoom screen.

Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
Foiler

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Updating the Zoom View Screen   After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers Empty1/9/2009, 19:07

Ecominguez,
I think you will find the answer to your question here:

https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/pc-lap-counter-zoom-setting-f20/zoom-window-questions-t430.htm

You need to check the appropriate box to update your Zoom View after each segment.

Foiler
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers   After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers Empty6/9/2009, 09:33

It seems you're right!, I will check it tomorrow.
Thanks a lot for your help!.
Eduardo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers   After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers Empty

Back to top Go down

After segment finish, I don't know who are the next drivers
Page 1 of 1