Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

multiple finish flags

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THESLOTCARGUY

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-01-01

multiple finish flags Empty
PostSubject: multiple finish flags   multiple finish flags Empty5/1/2012, 19:33

FIRST LET ME SAY I LOVE THIS PROGRAM, Last night we had our first major problem we were running a 50 lap race and at lap 28 we did a track call and after the race was paused the screen showed a checkered flag for 1 of the racers and 1 of the pace cars, after we restarted the checkered flags did go away and we continued the raceand all went back to normal.
also on a restart sometimes we get a 5 light countdown and sometimes we dont. is there a way to get the countdown every time
and finally when putting the cars on the track before a race is started or after a track call, if the braids accidentally short out across both rails when the race is resumed the pace cars will change lanes and track power is reduced to all cars, this is a bummer in the middle of a long race, is there a way to restore things back to normal without having to restart the whole race so we can pick up were we left off. thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: multiple finish flags   multiple finish flags Empty5/1/2012, 23:15

THESLOTCARGUY wrote:
FIRST LET ME SAY I LOVE THIS PROGRAM
Thanks Wink

THESLOTCARGUY wrote:

Last night we had our first major problem we were running a 50 lap race and at lap 28 we did a track call and after the race was paused the screen showed a checkered flag for 1 of the racers and 1 of the pace cars, after we restarted the checkered flags did go away and we continued the raceand all went back to normal.
also on a restart sometimes we get a 5 light countdown and sometimes we dont. is there a way to get the countdown every time
Which version of Pc Lap Counter you use ?

THESLOTCARGUY wrote:

and finally when putting the cars on the track before a race is started or after a track call, if the braids accidentally short out across both rails when the race is resumed the pace cars will change lanes and track power is reduced to all cars, this is a bummer in the middle of a long race, is there a way to restore things back to normal without having to restart the whole race so we can pick up were we left off. thanks for your help
Very difficult to solve it with a software because i think it's a bug into the C7042 hardware but i think you can use the following procedure to avoid restarting the whole race:
- close the C7042 interface window of Pc Lap Counter (with ALT+F4)
- Shutdown your C7042
- In the options screen of Pc Lap Counter click on the button "Start interface now" (tab page "detection") and click "yes"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
THESLOTCARGUY

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: multiple finish flags   multiple finish flags Empty6/1/2012, 01:03

VERSION 5.16 AND LATEST UPDATE ON C7042
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: multiple finish flags   multiple finish flags Empty7/1/2012, 02:20

ok, version 5.16 is a good version.
About starting lights, that's normal: in fact when the track call slow or stop the cars (see options screen) then when you restart the race there is not starting lights, if the track call pause the race then there is always a starting lights.
About multiple finish flags: Pc Lap Counter only show the finish flags (in place of the cars picture) at the race end (or at heat end when the drivers have to finish their lap) but according to your explanation that's not the case and that's really strange, next time you have that problem could you take a print screen so i can check.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: multiple finish flags   multiple finish flags Empty

Back to top Go down

multiple finish flags
Page 1 of 1