Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Issue with Driver's Classement Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fordguy05

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Issue with Driver's Classement Report Empty
PostSubject: Issue with Driver's Classement Report   Issue with Driver's Classement Report Empty3/9/2009, 07:00

The Driver's Classement report is displaying the results of a race based on best lap time instead of lap count. It used to display the results based on lap count. I haven't had a lot of time to figure out why it started doing that and I am wondering if there is a setting that someone clicked on to cause this.

It is an older revision of software and I can find out the exact version tomorrow if that will help.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Issue with Driver's Classement Report   Issue with Driver's Classement Report Empty4/9/2009, 00:54

I think you have ticked the "qualifying session" in the race setting screen, in that case Pc Lap Counter classification is base on lap time Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
fordguy05

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Issue with Driver's Classement Report   Issue with Driver's Classement Report Empty4/9/2009, 07:03

Thanks for the help. I will try it out on Saturday. I knew I had to be overlooking something really simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue with Driver's Classement Report   Issue with Driver's Classement Report Empty

Back to top Go down

Issue with Driver's Classement Report
Page 1 of 1