Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwiebelring

Zwiebelring

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-05-23

4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes Empty
PostSubject: 4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes   4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes Empty31/10/2009, 13:59

I was trying the yellow 4lanes N12N34 Zoom window without fuel info on a network. I used exactly the zoom ini/zoo files, which come with the latest PCLC version 5.00d. This version is installed on two laptops, which are directly connected by a twisted network cable - the zoom window laptop (PC3) has a trial version of PCLC, whilst a full version runs on the main one.

Here is a picture, of what can be seen:

4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes Network-view

And a number of questions related to it:

1) most important I think the wrong lanes or only 2 out of 4 are displayed. This seems to be lanes 1 and 4 of my track (please disregard column 2 in the main window), lanes 2 and 3 are missing
2) in the zoom window there are two additional boxes in the lower right corner. It seems that they show the information of the missing lanes mentioned above. Can the wrong lanes simply be removed and the right ones be put instead? Must it be done on both PCs?

EDIT: Points 1) and 2) are explained here. I followed these instructions already before. But apparently one needs to restart the zoom window on the main PC (PC2) before the change really is done.
3) the images are not printed on PC3/zoom window. This might be, because the image files are not transferred to PC3. I'll try this later on.
EDIT: This is the case. As soon as the images are on the zoom window PC (PC3) they are displayed
4) the displayed positions in the zoom window are on grey boxes. It this supposed to be like that?
5) the grey boxes in the point above cover the text "beste", which I think refers to the best lane time achieved so far on this lane. This looks weird. Is it only on my screen or is something wrong with the ini/zoo file(s). Can I simply move the boxes to the left and save afterwards?
EDIT: All boxes and texts can be modfied and moved as well as different colors can be used

Could you have a look at that, please?

Thanks a lot in advance

Gerald

Last edited by Zwiebelring on 31/10/2009, 18:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zwiebelring.net
Zwiebelring

Zwiebelring

PostSubject: Re: 4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes   4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes Empty31/10/2009, 18:21

Okay - after having spent an afternoon on that - for me almost all questions are solved. In particular I think I know now, how to modify the zoom screen etc.. There are only two remaining things left, which I couldn't figure out at all. Both of them are related to the position window:

1) I found, how to change the height of each line there. But I didn't find, how to modify the height of the title line. Is this possible?
2) Whenever I start the zoom window on (PC3) the position window is in the background behind the other windows. Is there a possibility to have it permanently above the others or at least above the time-left window?

Regards

Gerald
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes   4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes Empty2/11/2009, 11:21

It's not possible to change the height of the title No
About the position box , i will see what i can do but while waiting you can reduce the time-left window.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Zwiebelring

Zwiebelring

PostSubject: Re: 4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes   4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes Empty2/11/2009, 15:02

Okay - thanks. Then I'll temporarily remove the title line. The background for this was, that we only want to see the driver and laps, but these as big as possible, because there's some distance between screen and drivers. And in this case only half of the title is visible.

The hint with reducing the time-left window is a good one. Then in our case the PAUSE label will appear in the middle of the right hand side. But this should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes   4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes Empty

Back to top Go down

4lanes-N12N34: Zoom window shows wrong lanes
Page 1 of 1