Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to run next heat?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slotnut1

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-16

How to run next heat? Empty
PostSubject: How to run next heat?   How to run next heat? Empty16/1/2010, 21:21

Hi, am running the demo version of PCLC at present with the view to purchasing, have worked out most features and am happy how it looks etc.. one problem though, have set up heats etc.. run the 1st heat Ok but then unable to move onto the next heat, am I missing something very basic, please help have race meet tomorrow, thanks in advance, Mark
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: How to run next heat?   How to run next heat? Empty16/1/2010, 22:40

Just click on the "Restart" button Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Slotnut1

PostSubject: Still puzzeled   How to run next heat? Empty16/1/2010, 23:10

Hi again, have just tried your suggestion and it restarts the same heat, I want to move onto the next heat am using DS300, thank again, Mark
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: How to run next heat?   How to run next heat? Empty16/1/2010, 23:25

Back to top Go down
Slotnut1

PostSubject: Re: How to run next heat?   How to run next heat? Empty17/1/2010, 00:12

Hi again,
have just tried your suggestions out but to no avail, I still can find nowhere or any button to press to progress to the second heat, all my driver are individual, no teams I am a complete loss!!! Sad Help!!
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: How to run next heat?   How to run next heat? Empty17/1/2010, 00:30

The button "restart" is enable or disable ?
PS:
Demo version is limited to 10 laps, so when a driver make more than 10 laps then Pc Lap Counter stop the race !
Back to top Go down
Slotnut1

PostSubject: Re: How to run next heat?   How to run next heat? Empty17/1/2010, 00:50

Me again, at the end of the heat the restart button is enabled but the race time does not stop and the last driver in 4th position changes name and the stats don't show, have tried to tick segment options and untick, so many variables, could you give me a run down of how to set a race with eight drivers in 4 lanes no pits no fuel nice and simple 5 laps, as i am obviously missing something simple!! Sad
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: How to run next heat?   How to run next heat? Empty18/1/2010, 14:08

Regarding your explanation all is OK scratch :
For a lap limited race the Race clock stop only at the race end, race clock for a lap race is there only for information.
The fact that last driver in 4th position change mean that the rotation have been made (probably that the options "automatic lane rotation" is ticked and so at the segment end Pc lap Counter automaticaly apply the rotation), you should see that the "rotation" button is displaying "rotat 2/" and so you only need to click on the "restart" button to start the new segment.
Statistics board is updated at the race end, if you want to update the statistics board at each segment end then you have to click on the "save" button.
If you want to display the classification at each segment you need to tick the options "print race summary at segment end"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to run next heat?   How to run next heat? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to run next heat?
Page 1 of 1