Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
disc_golf_pro

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-18

1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars Empty
PostSubject: 1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars   1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars Empty18/4/2010, 05:28

Race for 2 cars.

when a single car passes the start/finish PCLC will add a lap to both cars/lanes when it should only count for that car. The SCX D MCU seems to count correctly.

My setup is 6 cars PCU + MCU and NO Pit Box Expansion Module
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars   1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars Empty18/4/2010, 10:55

In the SCX Digitial interface of Pc Lap Counter i think you should tick the options "Non pit unit" like here:

1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars Nopitunit

If it does not work then you should send me a debug file with the problem (at info@pclapcounter.be).
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
disc_golf_pro

PostSubject: Re: 1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars   1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars Empty18/4/2010, 14:23

guy wrote:
In the SCX Digitial interface of Pc Lap Counter i think you should tick the options "Non pit unit" like here:

1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars Nopitunit

If it does not work then you should send me a debug file with the problem (at info@pclapcounter.be).

PCLC worked fine with just the PCU and 3 cars but when I added the MCU and cars 4-6 it began this problem. I only have the fuel display for cars 1-3. Do you think it requires the pit box expansion module (cars 4-6)? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars   1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars Empty19/4/2010, 01:35

I don't have a SCX Digital track so it's difficult for me to answer you, think it's better you send me a debug file with the problem so i can see if the data sended by your SCX Digital track is correct or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
disc_golf_pro

PostSubject: Re: 1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars   1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars Empty19/4/2010, 03:31

guy wrote:
I don't have a SCX Digital track so it's difficult for me to answer you, think it's better you send me a debug file with the problem so i can see if the data sended by your SCX Digital track is correct or not.

Guy - It seems the PCU might be the culprit. It counts a lead lap every time any car passes the start finish so I think PCLC is doing what the PCU tells it..

I will troubleshoot the PCU and track and post back.

Thanks!

Edit: I found this post http://www.scxworldwide.com/ipb/index.php?showtopic=1747&pid=19849&mode=threaded&start=#entry19849. I have the Basic Start/Finish track in my set up but have not removed the magnets. I will try that and report back.

Edit: I removed the 2 magnets from the Basic Start/Finish track. That has fixed the lap counting problem on the PCU. I will report back when I used PCLC again.

Removing the magnets definitely fixed it! PCLC working fine.
Back to top Go down
disc_golf_pro

PostSubject: Re: 1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars   1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars Empty3/3/2013, 20:05

disc_golf_pro wrote:
guy wrote:

Guy - It seems the PCU might be the culprit. It counts a lead lap every time any car passes the start finish so I think PCLC is doing what the PCU tells it..

I will troubleshoot the PCU and track and post back.

Thanks!

Edit: I found this post http://www.scxworldwide.com/ipb/index.php?showtopic=1747&pid=19849&mode=threaded&start=#entry19849. I have the Basic Start/Finish track in my set up but have not removed the magnets. I will try that and report back.

Edit: I removed the 2 magnets from the Basic Start/Finish track. That has fixed the lap counting problem on the PCU. I will report back when I used PCLC again.

Removing the magnets definitely fixed it! PCLC working fine.

PCLC has been working fine ever since. I'd like to add that it seemed to have problems with lap counting, timing and fuel drainage. I found the problem to be disconnected throttle controllers. As previously stated, my track is set up for 6. I disconnected 2 controllers to get them out of the way and PCLC did not function well with the input was receiving from the SCX SEB PCU. I now leave all 6 controllers plugged-in regardless of how many cars racing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars   1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Car generating lap count for multiple cars
Page 1 of 1