Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two launch lights instead of one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Two launch lights instead of one Empty
PostSubject: Two launch lights instead of one   Two launch lights instead of one Empty30/3/2011, 17:57

Hi Guy,
When I start the race, at the screen two starting lights appears, I mean two lights of 5 red light. I have the countdown in 3, and both at the same time shows the lights correctly. The sound works ok, no two guys making the countdown, the sound works ok.
Something to add is that I use the Zoom in the same computer/monitor than PCLC, at starting time, I have the Zoom open hiding the PCLC behind.

My questions are....

1) Can appear only one?
2) Could I configure that none lights appear in the screen? (I have the phidget lights installed, and some times will be better only to have that one).

Thank you Guy.
Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Two launch lights instead of one   Two launch lights instead of one Empty31/3/2011, 17:47

Hi Eduardo,

1) Could be that your computer is not powerfull enough to use the zoom on the same computer.
2) Not possible
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Two launch lights instead of one   Two launch lights instead of one Empty1/4/2011, 04:59

Hi Guy,

1) scratch Why the powerfulness of the computer will show me two traffic lights instead of one?. (I call "traffic lights" to the set of five red lights that are shown on the screen when the countdown start, two of them appear on the screen when starting the race, or after a pause)

The zoom works perfectly well, and I think that the computer is powerful enough, you can check it here https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/t347-what-s-your-pc-configuration I use a minimal variation of the zoom configuration you sent me.

2) Can I ask you to add this possibility to the configuration...? I mean, add a checkbox that allow me to choose not to show any traffic light at the start or pause, letting me to use only the external lights (I use the one that came within the Phidging set).

Thank you Guy.
Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Two launch lights instead of one   Two launch lights instead of one Empty1/4/2011, 13:06

1) I made a test, here is the video of the test : countdown set to 3 seconds, zoom displayed on the same computer: