Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Delay when triggering a track call...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glennmathias

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-15

Delay when triggering a track call... Empty
PostSubject: Delay when triggering a track call...   Delay when triggering a track call... Empty23/11/2011, 22:21

Guy,

For my younger drivers, I would like to see a simpler track call penalty.

I would like to see the functionality as follows:
If a driver calls a track call, there is a delay on the track call. The delay could be user defined in x.xx seconds.

This creates a simple penality for a track call by allowing the other cars additional movement arround the track before the track call stops all cars. It could be used as another option than a pit stop penalty, which younger users do not really understand.

Thank you,
Glenn
Back to top Go down
glengtl1

glengtl1

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Delay when triggering a track call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delay when triggering a track call...   Delay when triggering a track call... Empty22/12/2011, 00:55

my vote also for this handy addition
As it is a handy way of penalising drivers who call for track calls and gives advantage to drivers who stay on slot and reduces the need for stop and go penalties .Although we can slow cars to achieve this when 4 cars continue around a 8-10 second track you will more than likley have a crash occur before the first car has been reslotted or in thier rush have ripped out controller plugs .any option that places some controll over deslott and crash time is good,

cheers glen2
Back to top Go down

Delay when triggering a track call...
Page 1 of 1