Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SCX Digital features.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesper

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-30

SCX Digital features. Empty
PostSubject: SCX Digital features.   SCX Digital features. Empty9/2/2012, 15:15

Hi Guy
And thank you for a great product. I have been using PCLC for many years now, with the SCX digital system. I can see that a lot of new features have been added for the Scalextric C7042 and Slot.It Oxigen. The yellow flag feature, brake adjustment, fuel impact on power and so on. These are features that I have been looking for in a long time, especially because the brake adjustment and fuel impact on power already is a part of the original SCX Digital system. But these functions can not be used, when you use PCLC. So I was wondering if these features will come as a part of PCLC for the SCX Digital system???

The second request is regarding a rolling start option. It would be really cool to have a feature called rolling start, where the first lap after the starting lights is out, does not count and on this lap it is possible to adjust the cars max power to lets say 25%. Then when the cars cross the S/F line for the second time, the power is full and the system starts counting laps.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

SCX Digital features. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCX Digital features.   SCX Digital features. Empty10/2/2012, 13:40

Jesper wrote:
Hi Guy
And thank you for a great product. I have been using PCLC for many years now, with the SCX digital system. I can see that a lot of new features have been added for the Scalextric C7042 and Slot.It Oxigen. The yellow flag feature, brake adjustment, fuel impact on power and so on. These are features that I have been looking for in a long time, especially because the brake adjustment and fuel impact on power already is a part of the original SCX Digital system. But these functions can not be used, when you use PCLC. So I was wondering if these features will come as a part of PCLC for the SCX Digital system???

That's not possible because the SCX Digital system cannot receive command/data from the computer, the SCX Digital system can only send information to the computer Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

SCX Digital features.
Page 1 of 1