Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leaderboard not correct

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THESLOTCARGUY

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Leaderboard not correct Empty
PostSubject: Leaderboard not correct   Leaderboard not correct Empty17/3/2012, 22:06

When I run a race the leaderboard is not updating correctly during the race.I am running version 5.18 software with version 1.09 on my APB. let's say for examlpe the cars are running a race and car 1 is leading if I take car 1 of the track and let him sit out for a 2 laps and put him back on the track he should be 2 laps down. and in last place.
Once he crosses the start/finish he will show he is 2 laps down but on the leaderboard he still may show that he is in 2nd or 3rd place not in last place as he should. Am i missing something in setting up the race. Or in my settings? I tried all versions back to 5.17 and thru 5.18. beta. Same thing happens on all versions. Big race planned tonight could use help. THANKS
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard not correct   Leaderboard not correct Empty17/3/2012, 22:24

According to you explanation it's like you have setup a qualifying session or practice session, check your race setting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
THESLOTCARGUY

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard not correct   Leaderboard not correct Empty17/3/2012, 22:55

Thanks for the help it was running under practice mode. I have been running both this program and ssdc, and this program sends more power to the cars, with ssdc my cars run 7/10 sec slower per race also with ssdc if a pace car falls of the track all the other cars get faster I don't notice that with this program. Andy says I am wrong but everyone that has raced at my house with both programs agrees PCLC does not slow down the cars. keep up the good work. I can see why most major races use your software cheers
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard not correct   Leaderboard not correct Empty17/3/2012, 23:02

For your information if you have firmware 1.09 you have to use version 5.19 beta otherwise you will have problems , see also my answer to your track call problem here: https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/t977-track-call
Back to top Go down
THESLOTCARGUY

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard not correct   Leaderboard not correct Empty18/3/2012, 17:32

It's all working fine now. Question, if you recieve a black flag and you have 3 laps to serve it and there are only 2 laps left in the race, do most people serve the black flag or just continue to the end of the race and ignore it. I believe they should have to serve the black flag and if they don't points should be taken from there score. Is there any way to take point away after a race is finshed?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard not correct   Leaderboard not correct Empty18/3/2012, 22:26

if a driver not make his Stop & Go penalty within 3 laps (skeletal) the driver will be disqualified and Pc Lap Counter will stop counting laps for that driver , but if there are only 2 laps left in the race and driver not make his stop & go penalty then Pc Lap Counter do nothing and the race director will have to take a decision.
if the race director decides to penalize the driver then you can use the "update" button and subtract lap to the driver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard not correct   Leaderboard not correct Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaderboard not correct
Page 1 of 1