Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

trackmate Red board not sending signal to pclc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve 42

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2022-04-15

trackmate Red board not sending signal to pclc Empty
PostSubject: trackmate Red board not sending signal to pclc   trackmate Red board not sending signal to pclc Empty14/5/2022, 03:45

Been trying to diag the issues. (ready to pull my hair out lol). I've used to wiring diagram from trackmate to hook everything up. followed to the letter. but power dose not go to the track...ive tried normal open and normal close...no dice. i dont have the sensor plug as im using the web cam feature to count laps and times . i should be able to run the track power with trackmate yada yada. i don't hear the relay turn on or off, CLICK lol . so i have no clue. ive tested the wire going to the board. i have power, i tested the pins going from the plug to the board....there's power. when i bring up pclc and setup the board the light in the program is yellow. waiting for signal from interface...thats it. i have momentary button for the power on off.com port works help Suspect
Back to top Go down
Steve 42

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2022-04-15

trackmate Red board not sending signal to pclc Empty
PostSubject: Re: trackmate Red board not sending signal to pclc   trackmate Red board not sending signal to pclc Empty25/5/2022, 01:52

cheers well its working.... i have the laps being counted by webcam and trackmate interface runing everything else....works nice.....for a shoe string budget lol Very Happy Very Happy i had the wrong adaptor. i saw nine volt on the board and im a noob so i played it safe. Anyway foun out you can run 12 and its ok... did that BAM woo cheers alien
Back to top Go down

trackmate Red board not sending signal to pclc
Page 1 of 1