Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break Empty
PostSubject: Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break   Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break Empty16/9/2023, 22:03

Hello,

Je reçois beaucoup de mail pour savoir si Pc Lap Counter sera bientôt disponible pour slot.it Oxigen 4 et malheureusement la réponse est NON. Idem pour les nouvelles cartes Phidget qui utilisent la librairie Phidget22, Pc Lap Counter ne sera pas compatible avec ces cartes.
En fait depuis la naissance de mes 2 enfants (4 ans et 18 mois) et aussi parce que mon travail principal me prend beaucoup d'énergie je n'ai plus énormément de temps libre pour le développement et le support de Pc Lap Counter et donc je vous informe que malheureusement Pc Lap Counter n'évoluera plus pendant quelques années mais bien entendu la version actuelle de Pc Lap Counter reste disponible et vous pouvez toujours acheter des licences via le site www.pclapcounter.be.
Concernant le support:
Évidement si vous trouvez un bug dans la version actuelle de Pc Lap Counter je ferai mon possible pour le corriger.
Pour les questions concernant l’utilisations, le paramétrage, compatibilités, etc je vous invite à d'abord consulter le site www.pclapcounter.be et le forum Pc Lap Counter et si vous ne trouvez pas la réponse à votre question alors je vous propose de poster votre question dans celui-ci. En postant votre question dans le forum Pc Lap Counter non seulement un autre utilisateur Pc Lap Counter pourra vous répondre mais en plus la réponse servira à d'autres utilisateurs.
Pour terminer je tiens à vous dire que ce n'est pas la fin de Pc Lap Counter, c'est juste une pause au niveau du développement qui j'espère reprendra en 2025-2026.

Guy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I receive a lot of mail asking if Pc Lap Counter will be soon available for slot.it Oxigen 4 and unfortunately the answer is NO. Same for the new Phidget cards which use the Phidget22 library, Pc Lap Counter will not be compatible with these cards.
In fact since the birth of my 2 children (4 years and 18 months) and also because my main job takes much of energy I no longer have a lot of free time for the development and support of Pc Lap Counter and therefore I inform you that unfortunately Pc Lap Counter will no longer evolve for a few years but of course the current version of Pc Lap Counter remains available and you can still purchase licenses via the site www.pclapcounter.be.
Regarding support:
Of course if you find a bug in the current version of Pc Lap Counter I will do my best to fix it.
For questions concerning uses, configuration, compatibilities, etc. I invite you to first consult the web site www.pclapcounter.be and the Pc Lap Counter forum and if you do not find the answer to your question then I suggest you post your question there . By posting your question in the Pc Lap Counter forum other Pc Lap Counter user will be able to answer you and the answer will also be useful to other users.
To finish I would like to tell you that this is not the end of Pc Lap Counter, it is just a pause in development which I hope will resume in 2025-2026.

Guy

Last edited by guy on 17/10/2023, 22:00; edited 1 time in total

Philip Pritchard, anders_trier and trailyukon2 like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break   Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break Empty17/9/2023, 23:22

Perfectly understood, and I makes sense... Besides, it works so well that it seems that would not need a lot of attention. I am happy you saying that will continue evolving in the future, because even when it works well, there are some things that will make it even better and would be great to have.
Good luck in your sabbatical PC-Lap Counter year/s, we will wait your return stronger! Smile

Philip Pritchard likes this post

Back to top Go down
MALAFAMA

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2021-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break   Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break Empty22/9/2023, 16:32

We will be waiting....

Thanks Guy.

Philip Pritchard likes this post

Back to top Go down
trailyukon2

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2020-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break   Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break Empty3/11/2023, 11:33

Profite de cette période essentielle avec tes enfants, le logiciel est déjà top.
Merci
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break   Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break Empty23/11/2023, 22:13

Mise à jour concernant la compatibilité avec oXigen 4.0 : j'ai étudié la description du nouveau protocole et en principe cela ne demande pas trop de modification dans Pc Lap Counter et donc j'ai décidé de quand même rentre Pc Lap Counter compatible avec oXigen 4.0, j'espère avoir une version Beta en Janvier 2024.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update regarding compatibility with oXigen 4.0: I studied the description of the new protocol and normaly it does not require too many modifications in Pc Lap Counter and therefore I decided to still make Pc Lap Counter compatible with oXigen 4 , I hope to have a Beta version during January 2024.

Regards.

Guy

anders_trier, MALAFAMA, fred60 and Fluff like this post

Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break   Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break Empty4/1/2024, 22:28

FYI: Beta of Pc Lap Counter for slot.it oXigen 4 available here https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/t1659-pc-lap-counter-for-oxigen-4

anders_trier likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break   Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break Empty

Back to top Go down

Pc Lap Counter - pause développement - development break
Page 1 of 1