Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I don't know how to solve this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

I don't know how to solve this Empty
PostSubject: I don't know how to solve this   I don't know how to solve this Empty26/7/2009, 06:47

Hello everyone,

How would you solve this problem.

I have 10 driver, to race in my track (two lanes only), I want to split them in 5 teams.
At the end of the race, I want to know the podium by team, I mean Which team won, wich was second and which the third one. Something like LeMans race where there is a team of 3 drivers racing one car (here would be only 2 but I mention LeMans just as an analogy)

I couldn't solve it without taking separated notes.

Could a Championship feature to solve this issue? I tried but I couldn't figure out how.

Thank you.
Eduardo.

Last edited by ecominguez on 18/8/2009, 00:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to solve this   I don't know how to solve this Empty26/7/2009, 14:13

Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to solve this   I don't know how to solve this Empty27/7/2009, 08:06

No Guy, I read the post you link here, you did show me the same link at https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/pc-lap-counter-race-setting-f2/using-teams-for-heats-t539.htm#2574.

This link does not solve or show me the solution for any of this two problems.

For this thread problem, the example you show me put several teams but they have the same amount of lanes. I mean 6 teams racing in 6 lanes, I would have no problems in solving that issue, my problem is 5 teams in two lanes. I don't know how to build a race/championship/etc with that and solve who were the winners.

For the Link I added here, if you check my example there, the link you added have a different problem to solve. I need every member of a team to race agains every member of the other team (using the same lane per team, or rotating the lanes).

Thank you.
Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2297
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to solve this   I don't know how to solve this Empty27/7/2009, 16:53

There is a solution: use the import heat feature of PCLC, more information here:
https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/pc-lap-counter-race-setting-f2/import-heat-using-excel-file-t357.htm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to solve this   I don't know how to solve this Empty29/7/2009, 06:25

Rolling Eyes Ok... Very Happy
a lot of homework to me, I will read the link and I will try this weekend, I will let you know.

Thank you Guy.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to solve this   I don't know how to solve this Empty6/8/2009, 07:22

Guy, I used the Exel to build the heats and it worked fine.

Thank you.
Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know how to solve this   I don't know how to solve this Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know how to solve this
Page 1 of 1