Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Phidget ... I need help to understand it better

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Phidget ... I need help to understand it better Empty
PostSubject: Phidget ... I need help to understand it better   Phidget ... I need help to understand it better Empty16/3/2007, 02:17

I think that, may be, this "Phidget" is the solution for me.

I would like to learn a little more about it, because, even when I entered the site of phidget, I couldn't understand by myself what to do to make it work and count the laps and all that kind of stuff you know we have with PCLapCounter.

I want to take every advantage of PCLapCounter, now I am using RMS and is not reliable and not enough.

Thanks!.
Back to top Go down
mainlinehobbies

mainlinehobbies

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Phidget ... I need help to understand it better   Phidget ... I need help to understand it better Empty21/3/2007, 21:36

The Phidget site will not show you much about how to use their boards with slot cars... they make the boards for general usage. To use their board directly requires a little testing/playing, and electrical knowledge. That is one of the reasons that we are offering our packages that include the Phidget boards incorporated into a complete system so that you can have a plug and play setup. See the following link to read up on our packages and prices. Right now we are only shipping to the US and Canada... We expect to open up to the rest of the world very soon!

http://www.mainlinehobbies.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=101&pg=1

Main Line Hobbies
Back to top Go down
http://www.mainlinehobbies.com
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Phidget ... I need help to understand it better   Phidget ... I need help to understand it better Empty24/3/2007, 08:05

mainlinehobbies wrote:
.... Right now we are only shipping to the US and Canada... We expect to open up to the rest of the world very soon!

Ouch! affraid that's a really bad news.

... may be I have to think again of a parallel solution Question , well, I will let to pass more time and see what the future has in mind for my tracks.

Thanks. Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Phidget ... I need help to understand it better   Phidget ... I need help to understand it better Empty19/6/2007, 07:26

mainlinehobbies wrote:
Right now we are only shipping to the US and Canada... We expect to open up to the rest of the world very soon!

I still want to solve my lap counter problems using your set. I have a question, even when you don't ship outside Argentina, may I buy it anyway and I ask you to send it to some friends/family etc I have in US, the fly to Argentina normaly and they can take this things here for me.

I made that kind of stuff usually with amazon and other places and it works well.
Thanks. Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
mainlinehobbies

mainlinehobbies

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Phidget ... I need help to understand it better   Phidget ... I need help to understand it better Empty19/6/2007, 14:01

There is no problem doing that, in fact, you aren't the only one who does that. Saves a lot on shipping too.

-Main Line Hobbies
Back to top Go down
http://www.mainlinehobbies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phidget ... I need help to understand it better   Phidget ... I need help to understand it better Empty

Back to top Go down

Phidget ... I need help to understand it better
Page 1 of 1