Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about adding lanes...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwalker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Question about adding lanes... Empty
PostSubject: Question about adding lanes...   Question about adding lanes... Empty16/4/2009, 09:12

I am currently using a phidget 0/4/4 and 0/16/16 setup to operate my four-lane track using IR detection. I want to add in a 2 lane and possibly a 3 lane track using the same software (making them lanes 5-9 in the software) and am curious as to what might be the best wat to handle the hardware. Obviously the 0/16/16 board will handle timing and scoring, but how about lane power? Should I simply use another 0/4/4 board using one input of rht 2 lane track and the other three for the second routed track? Is there a simpler way? I use my laptop which does not have an LTP port, but could transfer the software license to another computer if I had to. Just curious what the recommended way to do this might be.

Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Dwalker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Question about adding lanes...   Question about adding lanes... Empty20/4/2009, 01:48

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Question about adding lanes...   Question about adding lanes... Empty22/4/2009, 00:37

PCLC support 4 phidget interface kit in sametime so i don't see any problem if you add a phidget 0/0/4 , for you information PCLC also support the phidget 0/0/8 (phidget interface with 8 relays).
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about adding lanes...   Question about adding lanes... Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about adding lanes...
Page 1 of 1