Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PCLC adding a lap for the pit problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeerZman

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PCLC adding a lap for the pit problem Empty
PostSubject: PCLC adding a lap for the pit problem   PCLC adding a lap for the pit problem Empty25/11/2010, 06:09

How should I configure my PCLC to avoid the following problem?

I have a long pit lane that goes past the Start/finish line so should I tick the "add a lap" for the pit?

THE PROBLEM is ...I just noticed it by fluke actually:

What I did was have a 4 lap practice race to see how things were working...Everything was fine and I was on my 3rd lap when I came to the pit and thought I should try and refuel ...I went into the pit entrance some 15+ feet ahead of the start/finish line and immediately when I pulled over the SLOW DOWN track...well the beep went off to REFUEL as it should BUT the PCLC gave me an instant lap and FINISHED yells out..As far as PCLC is concerned it thinks I have won the race? Something is not right...My SCX lapcounter however is correct and reads that I have one more lap to go...The checkered flag is waving on the PCLC...?

I hope I have explained correctly what is happening so that I can get advice on how to fix this as if you have 1 more lap to go you shouldn't be indicated WINNING THE RACE by going into the pit?

Thanks for any help ahead of time!

RON
Back to top Go down
cinnober

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-12-31

PCLC adding a lap for the pit problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: PCLC adding a lap for the pit problem   PCLC adding a lap for the pit problem Empty11/5/2015, 23:37

BeerZman wrote:
How should I configure my PCLC to avoid the following problem?

I have a long pit lane that goes past the Start/finish line so should I tick the "add a lap" for the pit?

THE PROBLEM is ...I just noticed it by fluke actually:

What I did was have a 4 lap practice race to see how things were working...Everything was fine and I was on my 3rd lap when I came to the pit and thought I should try and refuel ...I went into the pit entrance some 15+ feet ahead of the start/finish line and immediately when I pulled over the SLOW DOWN track...well the beep went off to REFUEL as it  should BUT the PCLC gave me an instant lap and FINISHED yells out..As far as PCLC is concerned it thinks I have won the race?  Something is not right...My SCX lapcounter however is correct and reads that I have one more lap to go...The checkered flag is waving on the PCLC...?

I hope I have explained correctly what is happening so that I can get advice on how to fix this as if you have 1 more lap to go you shouldn't be indicated WINNING THE RACE by going into the pit?

Thanks for any help ahead of time!

RON

in our club we have similar problem. 1 extra lap is added to the existing when entering/leaving the pit. We have actually lost a race due to this bug even though we were in front Sad
Back to top Go down

PCLC adding a lap for the pit problem
Page 1 of 1