Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rotation and different Classes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ferrari

ferrari

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Rotation and different Classes Empty
PostSubject: Rotation and different Classes   Rotation and different Classes Empty1/8/2006, 12:44

A few questions before race night.

Example Race on a 4 lane circuit:
10 racers, 4 classes to race (e.g. DTM, F1, LMP, Retro), all for 3 minutes with a 2 minute inter-segment on auto rotation. Racer who completes the most number combined laps wins.

How can I setup PCL to manage these 4 race classes without setting up 4 different races because I would like a total number of laps for each racer and individual best lap times for each lane at the end of the meeting.

Will PCL make a clear distinction when each class is finished before starting the next class?

Rotation is linear, is it possible to have it random?

When “At the end of race all drivers must finish their lap” is selected inter-segment countdown starts before all drivers finish their lap, is this correct?

Help Appreciated.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Rotation and different Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotation and different Classes   Rotation and different Classes Empty3/8/2006, 21:32

ferrari wrote:
A few questions before race night.

Example Race on a 4 lane circuit:
10 racers, 4 classes to race (e.g. DTM, F1, LMP, Retro), all for 3 minutes with a 2 minute inter-segment on auto rotation. Racer who completes the most number combined laps wins.

How can I setup PCL to manage these 4 race classes without setting up 4 different races because I would like a total number of laps for each racer and individual best lap times for each lane at the end of the meeting.
You need to make 4 races but you can setup a championship with 4 GP to have a classement after the 4 races.
You can have the individual best lap times for each lane by clicking 'lane detail...' like here:

Rotation and different Classes Lanedetail

Or by clicking the button 'best lap time' in the track management.

ferrari wrote:

Rotation is linear, is it possible to have it random?
Actualy Not possible

ferrari wrote:

When “At the end of race all drivers must finish their lap” is selected inter-segment countdown starts before all drivers finish their lap, is this correct?
Pc Lap Counter let drivers finish their lap only on the last segment of the race , other segment work normaly.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

Rotation and different Classes
Page 1 of 1