Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pit In/out - Lap Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andreu

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Pit In/out - Lap Time Empty
PostSubject: Pit In/out - Lap Time   Pit In/out - Lap Time Empty7/8/2010, 15:25

Using Ninco Digital, I had observe, with the pit stop line, next Start-Finish line, and seting that pit stop is a new lap too, the time is taken in Pit In, and if it is far from S/F line, the lap time is not correct.

May be, it could be better if the time, before and after a pit-stop, never is taken as a possible best lap.
Also, the possibility of choose which ( pit in or out ) is near the S/F line, could be a good solution.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
vh

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-03-10

PostSubject: pit in pit out   Pit In/out - Lap Time Empty10/11/2010, 20:18

When using scalelextric digital c 7042
add a lap when pit in and pit out is not working.Using pitpro in and out.. Have downloaded version 5.08 today.Have checked fuel setting add a lap ticked ok.Have run ssdc software and is working ok possible bug.
Thanks
Vic
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pit In/out - Lap Time   Pit In/out - Lap Time Empty10/11/2010, 23:23

I test it and it's work fine, can you check the message part of Pc Lap Counter : i think you should see a message like "lap rejected"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
vh

PostSubject: pit in and out   Pit In/out - Lap Time Empty11/11/2010, 16:05

Downloaded 5.08c today.Still not adding laps after pit stop.In message column says start refuel stop refue l When continuing in pit lane pass over out sensor Message reads start refuel althogh car picture changes from go to car picture back to normal again.It seems as though it is in the pits once again???????hope this makes sense.
Thanks
Vic
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2295
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pit In/out - Lap Time   Pit In/out - Lap Time Empty12/11/2010, 12:23

I tested it again and i checked my code and i don't find any problem, for sure we miss somehting scratch

Pc Lap Counter need the pit-pro deluxe, the one with the IN and OUT sensor, did you have the pit-pro deluxe ?

Pc Lap Counter add a lap when the car ENTER into the pitlane and not when the car leave the pit lane, this what you should see:
when you enter into the pit lane the car picture change to "pit stop" and Pc Lap Counter add a lap and start the refueling, when the refueling is ended the car picture change to "go" and when you leave the pit lane the car picture change to is initial state.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
vh

PostSubject: pit in and out   Pit In/out - Lap Time Empty12/11/2010, 23:20

All ok now my mistake thinking it is the same as ssdc which adds a lap on pit exit .Where as your programme is add a lap on pit entry sorry for wasting your time .Excellent programme though have great fun with it.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
redvanth

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Pit In/out - Lap Time   Pit In/out - Lap Time Empty13/11/2010, 06:00

Hi

About the ninco digital there is away to get right lap time and have PIT Lane exit and S/Finish line in line with each other. Instead of having pitlane somewhere else on track and with PCLC add lap after pit stop, connect a line from the dead strip on the S/Finish line
to the Dead strip in the exit of your multi lane sensor.You will need to add a one way diode
into the line to stop info travelling backwards, from the S/F line to the multi lane sensor.

do this and you can have pit exit in same place as start finish line
and both your ninco system and PCLC will read correct laps when pitting.

With out this hook up when you pit PCLC will be correct laps and NINCO powerbase will be behind by 1 lap for each time you pit. Hope this makes sense

Cheers
Redvanth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pit In/out - Lap Time   Pit In/out - Lap Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Pit In/out - Lap Time
Page 1 of 1