Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Msx Power problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spletcher1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Msx Power problem Empty
PostSubject: Msx Power problem   Msx Power problem Empty21/10/2011, 04:20

Hi Everyone,
I am using the demo version and testing it out with my scalextric digital setup. I like the software in general, but there are a few frustrating things that are challenging my willingness to purchase it.

One is the max power adjustment.

I have the C7042 (firmware version 1.06). I am unable to set the max power for my 3 year old son. No matter the value that I set it at for his driver, it seems to be at 100% for the practice and race. For example, let's say I set his driver parameter at 60%. I then set up a race with his driver and start it. Afterward the car clearly moves at full power. This is verified when I I view the C7042 monitor, which strangely reads (first line) Power 100%; (second line) Max Power 60%. So is seems to properly register the max power but ignore it. Is it possible that this feature is not active in the demo?

Thanks,
Scott
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Msx Power problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Msx Power problem   Msx Power problem Empty21/10/2011, 20:10

Demo version have the same functionnalities as the full version, demo version is just limited to 10 laps.
I test it and it work like a charm, i suggest you check also the throttle monitor:

Msx Power problem C7042_max_power
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be

Msx Power problem
Page 1 of 1