Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ecominguez

ecominguez

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Empty
PostSubject: Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size   Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Empty18/4/2009, 22:19

I added the pictures of all the cars I have, I reduce the size as you asked me at "Big pictures for cars or drivers make the laps count slow".
The problem that I have now, is that I couldn't gess how to respect the ratio, in the zoom window, I can rezise moving the picture borders, but is not easy to left it not streched or deformed.

Any clue to fix this?.
Thank you.
Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size   Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Empty22/4/2009, 00:19

Can you post the picture and also post a print screen of the result in PCLC so i can see the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size   Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Empty22/4/2009, 18:02

Not easy, a video will be better to show you what is happening, but I will do my best.
Thank you Guy.
Back to top Go down
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size   Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Empty23/4/2009, 06:13

This post with pictures shows My son and me, now you know who I am or how I am Smile.

Take a look at the BMW, More or less, original proportions,
Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Zoom_s10

I moved with the mouse pointer, just the upper part of the box that contains the picture of the BMW, I don't have a way to return it to the normal values.

Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Zoom_s11

PCLC Main Has this row size, and the pictures in column driver picture, and car picture, are in bad shape. It didn't strech to the row/column size.

Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Main_p10
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size   Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Empty25/4/2009, 12:38

Just go in the display settings and change the x,y, height and width of the "car picture" column.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
ecominguez

ecominguez

PostSubject: Re: Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size   Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Empty26/4/2009, 06:49

Guy, that will solve the main PCLC problem, the same as to use the mouse in the Zoom display, but this will not fix the problem that I mention in the subject.

As you can see the pictures, are not in a good shape, and I couldn't find how to do it with no lose of the proportions.
May be I can explain me well.

I will try to refrase it.

Is there any possibility to move (resize) the pictures bat maintaining the original proportions?

Thank you.
Eduardo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size   Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures difficulties to display them with the original size
Page 1 of 1