Pc Lap Counter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pc Lap Counter

Logiciel de comptage

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problem with sound during race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chickster25

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-04-13

Problem with sound during race Empty
PostSubject: Problem with sound during race   Problem with sound during race Empty25/7/2006, 20:24

Hi,
ive just started using 4.31 with SSD and have a problem. I have all the default sounds set and no picture in the Car box. I also have the fuel option turned off for the races.

As soon as I start a race I get a speeding car noise and the "pitstop" icon flashes in the car window each time and then disappears. This seems to happen randomly through the race, but annoyingly its less than 10 seconds each time and happens for all the cars in the race.

any ideas?
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

Number of posts : 2296
Registration date : 2006-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Problem with sound during race   Problem with sound during race Empty26/7/2006, 02:41

In the race setting, did you fill the pitstop column ?, without fuel management that column must be set to zero like here:

Problem with sound during race Pitstoplaps

if set to zero that column not solve your problem, please send me your racectrl.ini file i will check it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pclapcounter.be
chickster25

PostSubject: Re: Problem with sound during race   Problem with sound during race Empty26/7/2006, 10:59

Ok, thanks very much for the quick response, I will take a look tonight.

Sorry for all the questions but its taking me a while to learn it all, but its great Cool
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Problem with sound during race   Problem with sound during race Empty26/7/2006, 13:00

I think i found the problem and it's a bug: with or without fuel management the Scalextric Digital interface of Pc lap Counter detect pitstop and send it to the main program.
The work around to avoid that bug is to unckeck pitstop detection in the Scalextric Digital interface of Pc Lap Counter like this:

Problem with sound during race Nopitstop

Of course this bug will be fixed in the next version
Back to top Go down
chickster25

PostSubject: Re: Problem with sound during race   Problem with sound during race Empty26/7/2006, 17:51

Brilliant news, thanks. cheers

Im not as drunken as I thought
Back to top Go down
chickster25

PostSubject: Re: Problem with sound during race   Problem with sound during race Empty11/8/2006, 10:06

Hi guy,

Not trying to rush you at all here but just wondering if you have an idea when the next version may be released? I have a lads scaley evening planned next week and wanted to try running with the new fuel stops in place Very Happy

thanks
Back to top Go down
guy

guy

PostSubject: Re: Problem with sound during race   Problem with sound during race Empty11/8/2006, 12:36

chickster25 wrote:
Hi guy,

Not trying to rush you at all here but just wondering if you have an idea when the next version may be released? I have a lads scaley evening planned next week and wanted to try running with the new fuel stops in place Very Happy

thanks

I think the correction is in the Pc Lap Counter 4.32 beta, you can download it here :
https://pclapcounter.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=65
Back to top Go down
chickster25

PostSubject: Re: Problem with sound during race   Problem with sound during race Empty11/8/2006, 13:29

excellent, thanks. I will test it over the weekend Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with sound during race   Problem with sound during race Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with sound during race
Page 1 of 1